Tony

Skirtless and kinda sexy idk

Can't believe i'm saying this but i kinda like it skirtless. I was able to get all wheels on and drag the front down the street and took some pics (phone pics). Thoughts? 

6tnrph.jpg

2njda8k.jpg

2yx0nzd.jpg

mtbhv7.jpg

2zpnjvm.jpg

rubkar.jpg

Tony, let's be honest, I don't think your ride would ever look bad or "off" no matter what you do, man. Looks good in this form too. Would love to see similar pics with your side exhaust skirts on to get a good comparison

I actually kinda like the look. Wish there was still a way to clean up/hide the pinch weld seam down at the bottom but I guess that's one of the reasons to have side skirts...so ultimately I approve.

Paint it black!

i think the pics looked good you put on fb , i think the side exhaust skirts make it look too bulky??

+1  They look almost like an added on after thought on this car.  

On some cars like @95riosnake and @Det_Riot 's the side exhaust looks badass and fits right in.  But as smooth and clean looking as Toby's ;)  is, they just throw things off a little.

i would tackle the holes and pinch welds for sure lol. i could never leave that crap exposed like that. i have a few other things ya don't see in pics that need moved or hidden. i really wanted to make this car as smooth and clean as possible without it looking just plain and boring....i think this completes that look. but i do like the side exhaust skirts too. 

i think with some more low in the rear and some more smoothing/shaving it would look sleek asf!

aokn43.jpg

311vr4h.jpg

i would tackle the holes and pinch welds for sure lol. i could never leave that crap exposed like that. i have a few other things ya don't see in pics that need moved or hidden. i really wanted to make this car as smooth and clean as possible without it looking just plain and boring....i think this completes that look. but i do like the side exhaust skirts too. 

i think with some more low in the rear and some more smoothing/shaving it would look sleek asf!

aokn43.jpg

311vr4h.jpg

This!   #+eleventybillionbaghillion!

really wanted to make this car as smooth and clean as possible without it looking just plain and boring.

now it looks even more plain and boring imo  :-/

If you really want the smooth look, I think you could make new side skirts that are essentially the same height as the stock ones, but rather than bumping out, they just go straight down and roll/curve underneath. Basically like a roll pan on the back of a truck, but for the side skirts. Imagine a more rounded version of 03 Cobra skirts to suit the lines of the SN. Would hide the pinch weld, look finished and not make the car look higher than it really is. THEN.... you cut a half circle out of the rearmost end of the skirt and have a side exhaust tip poke out of there... can anyone say fuck yes?

i can 100% say fuck to the yes! actually read my mind minus the exhaust tip poking out...that makes it sound even more sexual lol. this is why i like dan! the rest of you are gay! 

now it looks even more plain and boring imo  :-/

my thoughts exactly. i think it looks decent without the skirts but you know i loves me some side exhaust.

i can 100% say fuck to the yes! actually read my mind minus the exhaust tip poking out...that makes it sound even more sexual lol. this is why i like dan! the rest of you are gay! 

:'(  

lol i was j/k you guys aren't gay....well there used to be a guy on here that was...which i'm cool with...you can be gay...idk man 

here's a rough chop but i could see making it happen in my head for ure. wouldn't even be that complicated of a piece to make i bet.

27y3476.jpg

actually i think this would look best...just my opinion but it just looks clean. it does need something though. a nice roll pan'ish piece that adds some bulk to the area but subtle. i may actually do this instead of just think about it lol. 

345is6s.jpg

Yeah your car is to smooth like a little babies ass, not hardcore enough for side exhaust anyways!!!

Leave it to the manly builds Toby!!!! :P

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

you say "builds" like you're actually building something 

Joe-Biden-Laughing.gif

I guess I'm the odd man out with Tony.  I like it, at least in the photos.  I think it works because of the rest of the car being so shaved and smoothed.  If it weren't for the decklid, rear bumper, shaved emblems and simple cowl it wouldn't work.

Clean them up and clean up the pinch weld and I think you've got a winner.

I guess I'm the odd man out with Tony.  I like it, at least in the photos.  I think it works because of the rest of the car being so shaved and smoothed.  If it weren't for the decklid, rear bumper, shaved emblems and simple cowl it wouldn't work.

Clean them up and clean up the pinch weld and I think you've got a winner.

a man with style and class right here :P 

i like the idea dan had. the rockers do kinda swoop up inside pretty sharply so building them out just enough to not look like stock side skirts but not as much as the side exhaust skirts would be ideal. 

i just wish i could see the pics here at work

My computer at work does the same thing. That's why it's imperative to have Tapatalk on your phone for these very situations lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk