Zach

Mustang week 2k16

Not sure if a thread for this has already been made( I looked but couldn't find anything). But I booked a house today for mustang week, and am super excited. Who all else is going to attempt to come this year, I think it will be pretty awesome since its the 15th anniversary ( i think it is at least correct me if I'm wrong). I have a feeling this is gonna be a long 6 month wait lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been planning to go and have even saved up monies to go.  But just last week my brother told me he wasn't going to be able to go.  So there goes the other half of the payment for the room.  

I don't see the Cobra making it this year any way.  I could drive the notch down as long as I don't break it when the race season starts.  Or I could just keep saving the money and put more work into the Cobra for next year. 

I still badly want to go.  Who knows maybe I'll go anyway.  Maybe at least Thurs night through Sunday.  

I haven't missed a year yet and I sure hope I can make it this year, I've put in the request with the district office but don't know yet. My family's lodging arrangements are currently in process, as my parents will definitely be in attendance.

Well my chances have improved slightly for going.  Just waiting to find out how much the hotel room will end up being.  Then we'll go from there.  

But it doesn't look likely that the Cobra will be going.  The notch will probably be my ride for the week as long as I can keep it together before then.  

16 hours ago, Yeahloh95 said:

what day you headed down? I am leaving from central pa

not sure yet man, so much is up in the air right now. how bout you?

12 hours ago, Det_Riot said:

I'll be down there onnsaturday!

you bringing the Stang?

22 hours ago, OnyxCobra said:

not sure yet man, so much is up in the air right now. how bout you?

you bringing the Stang?

no sir, car is in a major state of disassemble at the moment

I'm going, have been going for the last 5 years.  Hopefully the cops won't pull people over this year just because, sounded like that is what happened last year.  If there is going to be a cruise in this year let me know, I am interested in cruising on Saturday and also getting a shirt.  Have one for every year I've gone and wear them regularly while out with the family or cruising in my SN. 

If anyone is still looking for a place to stay we have 4 spots left for our house, 300$ a person just message me for more details if anyone's interested.

On June 6, 2016 at 2:11 PM, Zach said:

If anyone is still looking for a place to stay we have 4 spots left for our house, 300$ a person just message me for more details if anyone's interested.

Down to two spots left now.

I got all the issues worked out after the engine install.  I'm PSYCHED with how well the car is running.  The moates QH is really contributing!!!  I'll be heading down to Virginia on Friday to see family, then getting on the road early Saturday to finish the trip. I'd love to cruise with some people if possible!