WildWillyWalker

I will not be participating in the SN95 Cruise

I just want to let everyone know that I don't plan on preparing or participating in the SN95 cruise anymore. My friends have become priority and our schedule has changed so handling the cruise just isn't in the cards. If anyone is interested in taking on the task, have at it and I'd be happy to answer any questions.

I just want to let everyone know that I don't plan on preparing or participating in the SN95 cruise anymore. My friends have become priority and our schedule has changed so handling the cruise just isn't in the cards. If anyone is interested in taking on the task, have at it and I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Sorry to here that. Have enjoyed seeing you the past several years on the cruise. Try to catch you sometime during the week.

Unacceptable. How am I supposed to arrive ridiculously early to make sure two blue Saleens park next to each other now?