Yuke175

Custom True HID Projector Retrofits

Yea the led technology far surpasses the ccfl halos

Amber and red halos goin on my new f150

I like the last set you did for Allen I think, but I would add a halo to it for mine.

Pics of your new ones once they are done.

I like the last set you did for Allen I think, but I would add a halo to it for mine.

Pics of your new ones once they are done.

Yea I was happy with how they came out

I'm excited to build my f150s new lights but my ride comes second in priority to customers

Only glows red, does not affect output at all

Awesome! If I ask for two projectors per housing, is that possible? I am interested on a Demon Eye and Regular. Trying to be state compliant.

Awesome! If I ask for two projectors per housing, is that possible? I am interested on a Demon Eye and Regular. Trying to be state compliant.

No two projectors would not fit in the stock reflector bowl. To expand on the LED demon eyes they are used when the headlights are OFF. So say cruising around at dusk you hit the switch you wired them too, the LEDs I placed inside the projector will make the lens glow the color of your choice.

New logo and shirt design!

Will be ordering a few and including customer orders in the initial order if anybody wants one. I still have to figure out pricing but they will be cheap. I only need a few but if anybody wants one let me know soon and I can get them for you!

tshirt_zps51ff6fd1.png

No two projectors would not fit in the stock reflector bowl. To expand on the LED demon eyes they are used when the headlights are OFF. So say cruising around at dusk you hit the switch you wired them too, the LEDs I placed inside the projector will make the lens glow the color of your choice.

O I see! Just to make sure I understand, the LED is not giving a Halo effect. Just making the inside of the projector itself glow as if it were red. If that is the case, I am more than happy to get a pair. Also, I like the shirt.

man i missed this thread all together somehow ha! i will say if i can get something worked out with ya yuke...i will want this asap. i think this look will fit my car just right. may be this fall before i can swing it idk yet but i'm seriously impressed!! i'll get with ya soon my dude!

man i missed this thread all together somehow ha! i will say if i can get something worked out with ya yuke...i will want this asap. i think this look will fit my car just right. may be this fall before i can swing it idk yet but i'm seriously impressed!! i'll get with ya soon my dude!

Sure thing! Like my facebook page and send me a message through there. Easiest way to contact me. www.facebook.com/yukeshidretrofits