410sn95

Pic request for sn95's (94-98) with new edge Saleen c-pillars

I have thought about doing this at one time myself.  But decided the harder edges of the new edge covers just didn't quite blend in enough to go with the roundedness of the SN95's.  That and trying to find a pair of the Saleen covers was nye impossible and ludicrously expensive. 

52 minutes ago, RedTwilight said:

I have thought about doing this at one time myself.  But decided the harder edges of the new edge covers just didn't quite blend in enough to go with the roundedness of the SN95's.  That and trying to find a pair of the Saleen covers was nye impossible and ludicrously expensive. 

my thoughts too.  if you really wanted the look, just get some vinyl and cut it to keep the same line.  

It looks great on the new edge cars but something about it looks weird on a 94-98. Not sure that I'm a fan, maybe on a darker colored car, but at that point it wouldn't be very noticeable and would kinda defeat the purpose I guess.

I've never understood why these are popular.  Maybe I'm just so used to the factory 94-98 c-pillars but I've always thought these looked weird on our cars.  It narrows the roof line too much, imo

3 hours ago, 410sn95 said:

I believe the one tony posted is car with modified sn95 c-pillars.

I always thought the Saleen c-pillar could make the roof line look longer and sleeker.  Too each their own. 

yea i think it is actually. after seeing the actual pillars on the saleen this looks just simply painted like one. i like the look of the roof line being kinda longer but i'd rather see the quarter window longer with the dot matrix and black out on the quarter window...than on the pillar.