Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

Sign in to follow this  
Tom@Stifflers

NMRA Action kicking off soon!

NMRA_zpsehjia8zt.jpg

Who’s ready for the NMRA season opener in Bradenton, FL next week? The NMRA blasts into the 2016 season with guns blazing, starting the year off right at Bradenton Motorsports Park March 3-6. If cabin fever has you down, then make the trip to Bradenton to catch all the NMRA action!

14 hours ago, 95opal said:

Going down Sat. For grudge night

Most likely going with this guy!

Went, but didn't get any good pictures or video.  Was so much badassery going on though - Especially a little Sunbeam Tiger running low 9s.

Car show sucked maybw a half dozen cars with there hoods open the rest were just hatd parked. Pretty sad show to say the least.

The races were good plent of fast cars as to be expected. Boostedgts car was nasty along with the cobrajet shootout.

This was the best car of the weekend lol

20160305_163148.jpg

I'd rock the shit out of that golf cart! That thing is baller

Every NMRA show I've been to has been lame. The time Mike Johnson shot my car at NMRA Columbus I almost left early because the show was maybe 30-40 cars, most of which I could have mistaken for spectators parking in the wrong place. The racing is fun to watch though. I missed about half the awards ceremony for the car show because we were watching racing, then when I finally noticed the awards being given out and came over, the guy was mad and said "Why weren't you with your car?" ...uh, I look at my car all the time. I'd rather go watch people run 8's and 9's doing monster burnouts and wheel standing half way down the track than sit there staring at my own car lol.

20 minutes ago, tony said:

you know it sucked if the only thing rich got a shot of was a caddy/golf cart :P 

It wasn't that bad I didn't think.  The show is an afterthought anyway, the main show is the racing.  Guys just park at the show to get in the gates half price.