330CubeGt

Orlando Speedworld Dragway 8-10-12 Fri Night Test-n-Tune

LoL Sounds good jason!

MASTERCOX is hopein to have his 31 Spline axles and locker in before the 10th and im hopeing to get my 4.10 Geared SRA under this heap and were both working on both cars so we might be a little busy but i think we might make it. Then off to the track to run. He is on a drag radial and im on a street tire but its his first time at the track.

Going to see if the woman can come out and get come video of the two cars, Think it will be a close run so it should make for some fun!

In car video might not work as im taking out the passenger seat and back seats to make up for my 300lb ass lol.

If i keep the passenger seat ill let you ride down with me tho, going to be some slow shifting nonsence coming from my car after my last trip down. I can't afford to break the car again with driving her every day :(

I have owned my car for about a year and a half and I have never ran it. So this will be the first time for me and I can't wait to see what it can do

Ive owned mine for about a year but it would prob run an 18 lmao not worth running until the motor =] Ill come watch you guys though.. should run each other just for fun if you can =P

Vid from behind the cars would be nice, I got a incar video rig for my cell phone I tested today. And ill try to have the woman there to video from the side of the track. Going to have the most video coverage ever for some 14 sec beasts!

Heads up and ass kickin! Using Tapatalk 2

Vid from behind the cars would be nice, I got a incar video rig for my cell phone I tested today. And ill try to have the woman there to video from the side of the track. Going to have the most video coverage ever for some 14 sec beasts!

Haha well if jeremy goes to we could station people in different areas haha

Ive always wanted a day time video from in the tower, lol.

Kyle won't be able to get the rear/locker done in time but i think he is still coming out to have some fun either way.

My car should have the Stock SRA back in by this weekend so ill be as ready as i can be for the 10th :/ Hopefully this 1980s posi ain't a complete pos lol

I ARE IS GOING! Kc and brain probably too. Might have that teal snive and the red fox from work come out. hang out with some old fogies ;p

I got permission to stand at the starting line and video, and we can have someone in the stands too. Then whatever you want, gimme all the video and I'll splice the good schtuff together!

It would be sweet just to have a video from the starting line let alone a video with all the videos together. lol i suck at editing anything and gave it a try a while back i just upload direct to youtube lol

I told im I run a 9.60 1/8th for him to come run, I was joking but turns out he really runs 9.60s so its not a total pig but it would be fun to run hime since he thinks he can hang with me and kyle...

On a side note it sucks to say but im hoping to be in the 8s around 80mph as the car sits in the 8th... Went 9.1 @ 78.8mph lst time out on bald tires w/IRS. Was back in the cooler months but hopefully tomorrow night its less then 90 deg out :)

Come to find out the women won't be home untill 7ish tomorrow so i think i have lost here as a camera man. Sucks but its no big deal. Just meants i don't have to give her a ride there and the passenger seat can come out lol