droptoppony

My Carbon Driven Interior Pieces

I was waiting for the convertible door pulls to come back in stock and finally got them. Great quality and service. 

I have the door cups also but they are out in the garage and you know....lazy. 

mh9dmt.jpg

30mrhgn.jpg

2w21xmo.jpg

10wm8lc.jpg

20fyq1v.jpg

xaup2p.jpg

b3lv8x.jpg

The parts look great, you won't be disappointed in the fit.

Would be really nice if they would stop ignoring my emails requesting my console gauge pod to be sent back after 2.5+ years.

I mean I can always build a new pod if it comes down to it, but it's kind of ridiculous and I really would rather not waste time redoing something I already did.

It's probably long gone I would guess, that's probably the reason for the lack of response. I know I'm not buying any more parts from them. It sucks because I love their products and I at least used to have what I thought was a good relationship with the company but the recent few months of being ignored has soured that and I can't continue to support such behavior. Being busy is one thing, but that's a situation where you hear back a week later with an apology for the delay. Months of ignored attempts at communication is uncalled for. I didn't say much about this situation for a long time, attempting to avoid causing a stink but at this point, IDGAF.

19 hours ago, droptoppony said:

I wonder if the pod is why he stopped coming on here? 

That would be a pretty stupid thing to leave a site over, he sold a lot of carbon fiber cowls here as well as other parts.

At this point I'm assuming I'll never see it again, so whenever I finally get the time to start working on the car again I'll have to just buy another cup holder then mold a pod onto it again. He 100% lost me as a customer.

2 hours ago, 95riosnake said:

Yes they are.

I gave up trying to get my pod back, lesson learned. I'll make another one sometime.

ya know....you might now be giving Troy a run for the garage queen crown.  what do you think @Yeahloh95.  When was the last time the 95 saw the light of day?

Haha yep, I have very low motivation to work on the car these days. I'm more interested in working on the house, and I don't have the time or money to do both currently. It's just hard to put time and money into a car that has historically always been a pain in the ass vs. putting that time and money into the house that I use every day. I will say that I have been getting more and more anxious to get back to work on it though so we'll see. Honestly, having to pull the K-member back out to get the steering rack where it needs to be and to abandon the fancy CSR starter that is simply not going to fit with my headers is very discouraging. I think I'd rather get a root canal than pull that fucking K member back out.

4 hours ago, 95riosnake said:

Haha yep, I have very low motivation to work on the car these days. I'm more interested in working on the house, and I don't have the time or money to do both currently. It's just hard to put time and money into a car that has historically always been a pain in the ass vs. putting that time and money into the house that I use every day. I will say that I have been getting more and more anxious to get back to work on it though so we'll see. Honestly, having to pull the K-member back out to get the steering rack where it needs to be and to abandon the fancy CSR starter that is simply not going to fit with my headers is very discouraging. I think I'd rather get a root canal than pull that fucking K member back out.

i hear that.  took me almost two years to get back into after buying the house. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Prokiller said:

i hear that.  took me almost two years to get back into after buying the house. 

Jesus Christ... you moved in two years ago??  Seems like yesterday.  I guess I've  been in mine almost three years now...

1 minute ago, Psychorugby said:

Jesus Christ... you moved in two years ago??  Seems like yesterday.  I guess I've  been in mine almost three years now...

i know right?? time flies...

• Moderators
Just now, Prokiller said:

i know right?? time flies...

Now I feel even worse than I did for lack of progress on my car.  Between school, the house, and now the kid, I may never get done.

its really been 2 years? W.T.F.

Guess that makes sense though. 2 Halloween partys. 1 i remember. the other. not so much after 1 am. Few xmas partys. 

Would have never thought it 2 years though

and thread hijack.. whoops

On 6/1/2016 at 4:17 AM, 95riosnake said:

Yes they are.

I gave up trying to get my pod back, lesson learned. I'll make another one sometime.

You should just post on every single social media post. :jerry: