GTTRacing91PGT

MXProbeStang Build

Not sure if anyone still keeps an eye on here or not, but an update. Hopefully the pics work:

It was time to take the car to the dyno to get straightened out. Just couldn't seem to get it smooth enough. I have a buddy that is the tech at a local shop so I knew it was in good hands. He spent hours on it, and finally got it straightened out.

I was very impressed with the numbers, and consider it a huge success. Ended up at 347/334. As far as what's next... I'll probably spend the winter and spring cleaning the car up. It needs a good cleaning/buff and the interior needs to be finished/put together.

24129918_10155032604556551_2638927802549

24059212_10155035646521551_4799794988435

• Like 2

whoa that's some serious numbers out of that thing.  that's incredibly awesome for it being in such a small car.  how's it drive?

also, which shop did it?

18 hours ago, Prokiller said:

whoa that's some serious numbers out of that thing.  that's incredibly awesome for it being in such a small car.  how's it drive?

also, which shop did it?

It drives pretty nice. The mufflers dump right into the backside of the bumper so it rattles real bad, but I think that noise will go away if i correct that.

The shop is Carl Ruth's in Shillington. Been there forever.

16 hours ago, ttocs said:

heck yea we are paying attention.  Looks like it would be fun to drive.

8 hours ago, Number Tew said:

That has to be a total blast!

It drives very nice. I want to get a few miles on the clutch, replace the horrible sloppy shifter and secure all the loose odds and ends inside before I really rip on it. Hopefully the trans and rear hold up when that happens.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Det_Riot said:

Glad to see you getting it all ironed out bud! Any dyno vids of her? those are great numbers! How did you end up putting the air filter together? 

Not sure if this will work:

I'm not running an air filter at the moment. I couldn't fit one under the hood and didn't want to cut it yet. I plan on adding some boost which will eliminate the need for an air cleaner. Once I have that setup fabbed, I'll cut the hood accordingly so everything fits. That's the plan anyhow.