Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

Sign in to follow this  
ttocs

WTB: 94/95 throttle body bracket

I have not given up all hope yet but I have started to look to see if I can find one somewhere as I can't find the throttle body bracket.  Its just a twisted piece of metal, the piece that bolts onto the upper intake that the throttle/cruise control cables slide into to actuate the TB.  Going to try and check some junk yards but thought maybe someone had one they were not using. 

man I joke about karma and how it works for me but this is a perfect example.  I posted this add and some on fb thinking that just finally calling it quits and buying would would mean I found it 3 days later.  I got a response on FB saying he thought he had one so I went to check one last spot I had not yet looked at only to be disappointed that it was not there.  I went back to the box where I thought I had put it and had checked 2 other times.  I started to throw some crap out that I didn't need and sure enough, ITS THERE!   

Haha, been there before, although it's usually after I already bought a replacement... lol. I found a bunch of things when we packed up to move to the new house lol.

that is normally the way it works for me as well.  It was one of those moments when I found it that I made a happy/angel sound, and then wondered what the neighbors had to think if they heard it.  So its painted and mounted but I can't find the spring that goes between the bracket and the TB to help pull it  back.  Does anyone know if vatozone or more like a hardware store is where to find it?

I'd suggest finding someone who is parting out a 94-95 on Corral or something, seems like a bit too specialized of a thing for a parts store, and if the dealer still carries them I'm sure they would want to bend you over for it.

HAH!   I just had this happen to me!  I purchased some new spark plugs for the Cobra back in December.  Then when I went to change the plugs 3 weeks ago I couldn't find them anywhere.  So after dropping anther $60 on new plugs I finally found the first set this past Sat.