Admin

Welcome Diode Dynamics to SN95Source!

Please welcome Nick (@Diode Dynamics) from Diode Dynamics to SN95Source and make sure to check them out for all your lighting needs.

great I want to try some of their products on a few of my cars

Welcome aboard! I'll be hitting your site whenever I finally get a truck soon, it'll be time to LED all the things.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

We are excited to be a part of this forum. Consider us a resource if you have any lighting-related questions, even if you decide not to purchase from us, we are still here to help!

We had the pleasure of bringing a Termi in last year for comparison photos, here's some of those photos with our products installed:

2003-MUSTANG-COBRA_wm.jpg

2003_MUSTANG_COBRA_REAR_wm.jpg

FORD_Cobra_2003_MAP_39mm_smf2.jpg

Thank you!

Nick C.

Nick I hope you got your revenge during the paintball match.  Is it time to drink yet?!

Welcome!  That terminator looks great!  did you do anything to the dash / gauge cluster / HVAC gauges?  

18 hours ago, Admin said:

Nick I hope you got your revenge during the paintball match.  Is it time to drink yet?!

It was a bloodbath, lol. I went kamikaze at one point.

A company that paintballs together, stays together IMO lol

Nick C.

15 hours ago, GearGambler said:

Welcome!  That terminator looks great!  did you do anything to the dash / gauge cluster / HVAC gauges?  

We didn't address the gauges since we only had the car for a limited amount of time, but I'm sure it's just a simple 194 bulb replacement on the SN95/New Edges

Nick C.

44 minutes ago, Blackmage said:

hmmm i really should change out my interior dome lights to LED's

It's an easy thing to do and makes a big impact

Plus it's probably the least expensive mod you'll ever install on your car :lol:

Nick C.

The majority of my interior is already led but I'm interested in the led strip that you guys did in mikes trunk. It's a hell of a lot brighter than where the factory puts it

I could imagine after swapping all your interior lights to led how yellow and dull the factory lighting will seem lol. Same with those license plate lights. 

10 hours ago, smallblocksn95 said:

The majority of my interior is already led but I'm interested in the led strip that you guys did in mikes trunk. It's a hell of a lot brighter than where the factory puts it

The Flex Light is a very functional upgrade for the trunk, here's an example between the stock incandescent bulb and our Flex Light:

FORD_Cobra_2003_TRUNK_stock.jpg

FORD_Cobra_2003_TRUNK_flex.jpg

Nick C.

Flex light? What does that look like and how is it installed? How does output compare to just swapping an led for trunk?

I'm assuming with the above pictures that your LEDs fit inside the license plate housing? My current ones don't really fit in there and it causes one of them to flicker or turn off.

20 hours ago, Orange 94 said:

Flex light? What does that look like and how is it installed? How does output compare to just swapping an led for trunk?

I'm assuming with the above pictures that your LEDs fit inside the license plate housing? My current ones don't really fit in there and it causes one of them to flicker or turn off.

Here's a comparison with our LED options installed in the trunk:

Trunk_LED_Collage.jpg

The flex-light is essentially an adhesive backed LED strip with an adapter that plugs directly into the factory socket. It's the brightest option we offer, but won't fit with the lens cover on. If you want a more simple option, our SMF4 LED bulb is a direct bulb swap.

Our SMD2 194 bulbs fit the license plate location nicely. The HP3/HP5 will fit if you remove the diffuser on the LED bulb itself.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us! (314) 205-3033

Nick C.