Diode Dynamics

2003-2004 SVT Cobra Fog Light LED Bulbs! Plug & Play install! See Comparison Photos!

blue1_600x115.gif

SVT Cobra Fog Light LED Bulbs

Fog_LED_Collage.jpg

Fog Light LEDs for 2003-2004 Ford SVT Cobra (pair)

We carry LED bulbs for replacement of your Termi's fog lights in all major sizes. This will make your fog lights a nice bright white, without the hassle of HIDs! Just simple plug and play, replace the bulb and you are good to go!

We carry the brightest, highest-quality bulbs at the lowest prices. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. And we do not raise prices to astronomical levels- We're breaking that market trend, and offering you great, low prices, every day.

These LED bulbs are designed by us here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

We also offer three bulb model options:

HP48: 265 lumens. Lower brightness than factory, but still provides the crisp white, modern color of LEDs.
XP80: 510 lumens. Similar brightness to factory.
XML2:1420 lumens. Much brighter than factory. These are bright!

*XML2 Available in Yellow (3000K) / Natural White (4300K) / Pure White (5000K) / Cool White (6000K)

Bulb Design:

HP48: This bulb is designed with 48 Epistar 3014 LED chips. Thanks to the cap on the top, the light from this High Power Bulb is shined backwards and away from the bulb, not straight out. This means the output is excellent, because it uses the vehicle's housing completely, which then shines the light much more uniformly.

XP80: Each of the four sides of this bulb contains three 5W-rated chips, and the top is fitted with four more, under a projector lens. This is the brightest self-contained automotive LED bulb on the market, and is housed in an aluminum casing with a textured finish for maximum heatsinking properties.

XML2: Two opposing genuine CREE XM-L2 chips, driven at high power by self-contained regulator unit, in an attractive cast-aluminum housing. Fully waterproof, non-polar, modular design. 

2003-MUSTANG-COBRA_wm.jpg

These bulbs are made up of a quality plastic connector to slide right into the plug, as well as high durability terminals. A load resistor is embedded to prevent blowing the LEDs from voltage surge, and a diode is implanted to protect the LEDs from reverse polarity. The LED is wired for 12V operation, the kind found on all vehicles.

Included in your order is TWO BULBS (to fit your Cobra).

All of our products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 3-year limited warranty.

Fog Light LEDs for 2003-2004 Ford SVT Cobra (pair)

***We have bulbs for all SVT Cobra years!!!***

Any questions, feel free to ask via email (contact@diodedynamics.com), Post, PM or call: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks,
Nick C.
Diode Dynamics

Edited by Diode Dynamics

Do you make the XML2 bulb to fit in place of the 880 bulbs? 

I'm looking to replace the bulbs in my fog lights.  I currently have HIDs in them but one of the ballasts have gone bad.  So I'm thinking of getting rid of them altogether.

1 hour ago, RedTwilight said:

Do you make the XML2 bulb to fit in place of the 880 bulbs? 

I'm looking to replace the bulbs in my fog lights.  I currently have HIDs in them but one of the ballasts have gone bad.  So I'm thinking of getting rid of them altogether.

Unfortunately, the 880/881 bulb size is too small for the higher-powered LED units like the XP80 and XML2. There's just not enough room on the base of that bulb for adequate heat sink.

We offer a reliable LED replacement, but it's more for cosmetic purposes. If you are looking for more usable output, a 35 watt HID conversion kit is definitely the way to go.

Feel free to give us a call if you have any additional questions: (314) 205-3033

Thanks!

Nick C.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODU-l_G8B2s&t=133s

We recently released a video explaining the differences between lumens, lux, and candela and which of the 3 determine the true output of an automotive LED bulb or lamp. Check it out above!

Also, don't forget to PM us for free standard-economy USPS shipping!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

dp1Ez1Q.jpg

Our Memorial Day sale starts NOW! Today through Friday, 6/4/2021, save 15% on all LED upgrades, including our SLF LED Fog Light Bulbs by entering coupon code "USA15" at checkout!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 6/4/2021. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

oZXkZFm.jpg

Our July 4th sale starts NOW! Today through Thursday, 7/8/2021, save 15% on all LED upgrades, including our SLF LED Fog Light Bulbs by entering coupon code "JULY4" at checkout!

Plus, all orders over $300 will receive a free Diode hat!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Thursday, 7/8/2021. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

KZxT6Q8.jpg

LAST CHANCE TO SAVE!!! Until 11:59 p.m. CST on 7/8/2021, you can use coupon code "JULY4" at checkout for 15% off your entire order of lighting upgrades, including our Our SLF Fog Lights!!! Don't wait, this sale ends TONIGHT!

Plus, all orders over $300 will receive a free Diode hat!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Thursday, 7/8/2021. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

OoUF0R2.jpg

Don't miss your chance to save 15% off your entire order of lighting upgrades, including our all Fog Light LEDs, with coupon code "BF21" at checkout! Plus, get a free Diode Stage Series long sleeve shirt when you spend $500! HURRY, this sale ends TONIGHT!