95riosnake

I'd hoped to never have to make this announcement. (PLEASE READ - VERY IMPORTANT))

Judging by donations, it looks like the Source will be around at least a little bit longer.:drink_to_that::banana:

I first found this place sometime late in 2014. Crept around for about a month until I made this account. It's still the only forum I'm a member of. But for the sake of preparedness, I guess I'll start moving things over to sn95forums in the next few days.

Now I really need to get my Cobra running. Shortblock is ready for the machine shop but I'll have to wait until Monday to take it.

Well it looks like you guys want the doors to stay open.  Hopefully we can find someone to step up that can take on the responsibility of the site and keep the doors open a few more years.

18 minutes ago, RedTwilight said:

How much more is needed?  

If I donate some now will the rest go to help a following month?

PS - $20.00 towards the pot!

We are good for this month and next month. Thank you to everyone who had a hand in making this happen. 

Great to see that you guys want to keep things going. Sorry for my absence this week, been off all week and working on some house stuff and haven't had any time to get on my computer. Been talking to Steve via text about this though. 

Anyway, regarding SN95Forums, way back at the beginning of this site there was a little bit of bad blood that mostly boiled down to a couple bad apples IMO, I buried that hatchet in my mind a long time ago. I don't have anything against them or their site in the least. As some of you know, I run the Source Instagram page and recently began shouting their IG page in my posts on there. The way I see it, people who are into these cars shouldn't be at odds over some shit that wasn't that big of a deal to begin with a few years ago. 

Again, it's great to see you guys chipping in. Myself and a few others subscribed last time we came up against this, so that along with these donations are what keeps the lights on! 

2 hours ago, 95riosnake said:

Great to see that you guys want to keep things going. Sorry for my absence this week, been off all week and working on some house stuff and haven't had any time to get on my computer. Been talking to Steve via text about this though. 

Anyway, regarding SN95Forums, way back at the beginning of this site there was a little bit of bad blood that mostly boiled down to a couple bad apples IMO, I buried that hatchet in my mind a long time ago. I don't have anything against them or their site in the least. As some of you know, I run the Source Instagram page and recently began shouting their IG page in my posts on there. The way I see it, people who are into these cars shouldn't be at odds over some shit that wasn't that big of a deal to begin with a few years ago. 

Again, it's great to see you guys chipping in. Myself and a few others subscribed last time we came up against this, so that along with these donations are what keeps the lights on! 

I didn't find out about sn95forums until after this place. Never bothered to make an account though because there things seem to be more rice-ish and less performance oriented. Not a real problem, just my preference and focus vs what I see/saw there. It's actually been a while since I crept around there so things could've changed.

I just threw in a little bit as well. I'm not on here too much these days but I like the community. Some of you guys have helped me out a lot.

On 5/13/2017 at 1:33 PM, Steve-Oh said:

Praise Jeebus!!!  Nice work guys.  No thanks to @Blackmage and @Psychorugby ?

:(  I've been so busy with life, i havn't even jumped on here in a month or so.  I'll be donating again shortly here once i get through all the threads :) 

Just chiming in; I know I haven't been the most out there face recently but I truly appreciate the love and feeling of unity when we need it from this site. Through the ups and downs (now over the 5 year's we've had the site) this the community we sought out to build. Everyone understands each other, appreciates whatever we contribute to the forum whether it's sn95 related, remodeling a house, restoring tools. It still makes me proud knowing this is a place we all can go online and still call home.