RedTwilight

Mustang Week 2017 Sept. 4-10

17 hours ago, Steve-Oh said:

@Prokiller don't worry, when it's done you'll know because I'll be doing donuts in your driveway while Jasper and I snap selfies in the front seat! 

he does love "going byes".  but remember he sheds like a mofo so if your cool with white fluff inside the mustang then have at it

On 2/17/2017 at 8:41 AM, Prokiller said:

he does love "going byes".  but remember he sheds like a mofo so if your cool with white fluff inside the mustang then have at it

As long as it's Jasper white fluff, I'm totally cool with that! ;)

3 hours ago, Det_Riot said:

I'll give you some white fluff you'll love steve oh ;]

Ohhh any white fluff you have, I want!  .. . .  I was gonna make a Boss Steve joke but he's not on here.  -_-

On 7/27/2017 at 1:48 PM, Josh@RideTech said:

I'm out this year :( 

Disklike =( is any of the ridetech crew going to be there or you guys out as a whole?

20 hours ago, Det_Riot said:

Disklike =( is any of the ridetech crew going to be there or you guys out as a whole?

Sadly, none of us are going.  The company is going several different places this year and MW wasn't one that they could fit into the schedule.  I was going to try to come by myself but it's one of those deals where life gets in the way.  

21 minutes ago, Josh@RideTech said:

Sadly, none of us are going.  The company is going several different places this year and MW wasn't one that they could fit into the schedule.  I was going to try to come by myself but it's one of those deals where life gets in the way.  

First you didn't get to show up for the Goodguys show in Raleigh, and now I'm gonna miss your Fox at Mustang Week also! <_< 

You need to try to get the company to convince O.U.S.C.I. to have an event at VIR next year.  Make sure they send you too.;)

22 minutes ago, RedTwilight said:

First you didn't get to show up for the Goodguys show in Raleigh, and now I'm gonna miss your Fox at Mustang Week also! <_< 

You need to try to get the company to convince O.U.S.C.I. to have an event at VIR next year.  Make sure they send you too.;)

I know man!  I keep getting thrown in different directions lol.  I would've loved to have the fox down there, I had a blast with it last year.  However, I did just tear the clutch out of it the other night....

I know that our owner talks to the OUSCI people quite a bit, we've got a couple of their cars here right now actually.  I'll see what I can do! :D 

• Like 1

If some of you guys need a place to store your tow vehicle and trailer for the week, hit up Britney at Strand Storage Center.  She was super nice and only charged $75.00 for the week but they're able to break it down to just a truck or just a trailer based on your needs.  It ended up being $50.00 for the trailer and $25.00 for my Jeep.  They have 24 hour access, which is nice if you need to get you shit out of there for any reason.  It's key code access only so I'm assuming it's all gated off.  

Here's the website: https://www.strandstoragemyrtlebeach.com/self-storage-myrtle-beach-sc-96842?fref=gc

This was not the cheapest solution however it made the most sense for me.  There are a bunch of U-Haul places that are cheaper if you call them up but I'm not sure they are secure.  Regardless this place is affiliated with U-Haul as I found it on their website.   

Everyone ready to go yet?

2 hours ago, Steve-Oh said:

Everyone ready to go yet?

Not quite ready but getting there.

I've replaced the pinion seal, changed the oil, swapped shifters, added an inner shift boot, and several new interior trim pieces.  

Just got to give it a good cleaning and if I have time, paint the fenders.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RedTwilight said:

Not quite ready but getting there.

I've replaced the pinion seal, changed the oil, swapped shifters, added an inner shift boot, and several new interior trim pieces.  

Just got to give it a good cleaning and if I have time, paint the fenders.

I hear ya!  I was just out there trying to figure out whats up with the ignition box. It wouldn't work the entire time I was out there.  Then I shoved a multi meter terminal in the connector to test the wire, boom spark and fuel like normal.  I don't get it. 

7 hours ago, Steve-Oh said:

I hear ya!  I was just out there trying to figure out whats up with the ignition box. It wouldn't work the entire time I was out there.  Then I shoved a multi meter terminal in the connector to test the wire, boom spark and fuel like normal.  I don't get it. 

Is it just a loose connector somewhere that is intermittently making contact? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RedTwilight said:

Is it just a loose connector somewhere that is intermittently making contact? 

Seems like it.  It was too late last night to start it up, so I couldn't test the theory.  I'm gonna go out and see what's up now. 

• Like 1

I guess this thread is the closest thing we have to a roll call this year, probably posting this kinda late. I'm going to arrive in Myrtle Beach tomorrow. Will have my Saleen this year, wanted to bring both my Mustangs down this year but the V6 didn't end up being quite ready.

I rolled in yesterday on the '93 coupe.  

Staying next to the 2nd ave. pier at the Windsurfer. 

37029805535_44fe924c59_o.jpg

I also see a nice looking Rio Red '94-'95 GT with a Cobra front bumper and '96-'98 hood and polished with gold center HRE's similar to Dan's @95riosnake.