• Announcements

• Bullitt

Current Theme Change   08/01/2017

With the new update to 4.2 we have gained a lot of new features.  I will post more about those later.  With the change though came some problems with our current themes as the creator of those themes has not made the changes that allow us to take advantage of some of the new features.   I will try to clean up the default theme to make it more appealing for the time being. 
Josh@RideTech

18x8/18x10 True Forged Chicanes

Josh@RideTech    854

Matte Triple Bronze centers with gloss black lips.  A little under 75 miles on them at the moment, probably won't go anywhere for a while due to just having surgery.  Message me if you're interested for more details on them!

7CIEt7K.jpg

5RxrpOa.jpg

BydE69P.jpg

Yeahloh95    750

dang I think they would look awesome on my coupe

Josh@RideTech    854
1 hour ago, Yeahloh95 said:

dang I think they would look awesome on my coupe

Haha, I love them on my car.  I'm just thinking about going a different route.  You've seen them in person :D.

Yeahloh95    750

yes I just need to make sure when I switch to five lug, I would have the same spacing as you have . they did look awesome at mb

Josh@RideTech    854
7 hours ago, 95riosnake said:

Damn, 75 miles lol. Those didn't last long, you're gonna be catching up to @tony soon haha.

I know, it's sad lol.  @tony's a good role model to have though :D.

ttocs    962

you still have these?  Send me a pm with the number you want and I will chew on it.  Not sure I like the fitment of the wheels I have...