Welcome to SN95Source.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

tony

LMR SVE 13" Cobra style front brake kits?

I am sure they will perform as good if not better than factory cobra brakes.   I wouldn't have any concern running them honestly.  

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lanter said:

I am sure they will perform as good if not better than factory cobra brakes.   I wouldn't have any concern running them honestly.  

Ok, just wanted to make sure before I buy them and everyone but me knows they are complete junk or something lol. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tony said:

Ok, just wanted to make sure before I buy them and everyone but me knows they are complete junk or something lol. 

If people know they are complete junk that'd be news to me lol.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Front everything I've heard, it is an awesome kit. It's basically a brand new cobra swap, and includes the braided lines that everyone upgrades too anyways. 10/10 would buy!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Det_Riot said:

Front everything I've heard, it is an awesome kit. It's basically a brand new cobra swap, and includes the braided lines that everyone upgrades too anyways. 10/10 would buy!

That's all I needed to hear. Thanks Bryan 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have the cobra set up on my 95 and they work awesome I think you will like them a lot

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool, just ordered them this morning. Glad their black friday sale extended a little longer lol. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

awesome are you going to leave the sve on the calipers ?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Yeahloh95 said:

awesome are you going to leave the sve on the calipers ?

No I'll probably ditch the red too. I actually love the color I have on the calipers I have now. They're just so bumpy that you can't tell that I wetsanded, buffed and polished them lol. The SVE ones look to be smoother....at least I hope they are

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cool I like the color you have too great idea and yeah you can smooth up the pbr calipers a lot I polished mine

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2016 at 1:18 PM, Yeahloh95 said:

cool I like the color you have too great idea and yeah you can smooth up the pbr calipers a lot I polished mine

Did you use the SVE caliper smoother on those? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i used the roll on applicator

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2016 at 2:38 PM, Steve-Oh said:

Flipkart-Meme1.jpg

every gd time lol

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.