Det_Riot

Det_Riot's Sexual Teal Whale Cannon Resurrection

5 minutes ago, Blackmage said:

check out Last Man Standing also, not as manly as Home Improvement, but still pretty funny.

And I love his truck on that show.

And Mandy isn't bad to look at either ;)

On 4/10/2017 at 10:21 PM, Evilcw311 said:

Will this car ever see the light of day or will it forever be a pile of parts like mine?!? 

;-)

Probably notttttttttttttttttttttttttttt 

As things transpire, the opportunity to rebuild the car to surpass it's former glory is slowly becoming a reality again. Without going into too much detail, I've started preliminary brainstorming into the Sexual Teal Whale Cannon. The route I've decided on is Whipple powered coyote backed by another T56 magnum.

Now this is where my brain juices started going above and beyond as they always seem to do. What originally started as a mildly laughable idea of "how cool would it be to make the '15+ proximity keys and keyless ignitiion work", quickly evolved into "why don't I just pick up a wrecked '15+ and swap EVERYTHING into the sn?" AKA electrical wise, the ecu would have no idea that it's been built into a SN. How feasible is this? I have no idea, but If anyone has pointers or ideas, I'm all ears =D

• Moderators

But then there is no need to get around the pats system if everything from the new car is in the sn.

This will truly be sick and I dont think anyone has done it yet. You will be the pioneer!

2 hours ago, Yeahloh95 said:

i think it can be done as they are getting around the pats system for swaps now

95s dont have a PATS system.

Swap that shit in done deal..might want to throw the 15+ dash and console in while your at it. 

35 minutes ago, 95opal said:

95s dont have a PATS system.

Swap that shit in done deal..might want to throw the 15+ dash and console in while your at it. 

Depending on what route I end up going with finding a car it's definitely in the considerations. Only downside is how much I like the SN interior and how it flows with the car. Although, if I end up putting the console and dash in, that means using an OEM cluster, etc, etc, etc, which could make it a much much easier process when it finally comes down to putting power to the thing!

1 hour ago, Det_Riot said:

Depending on what route I end up going with finding a car it's definitely in the considerations. Only downside is how much I like the SN interior and how it flows with the car. Although, if I end up putting the console and dash in, that means using an OEM cluster, etc, etc, etc, which could make it a much much easier process when it finally comes down to putting power to the thing!

Well then fuck the dash and console and just integrate the cluster inro the sn dash. Done deal problem solved and tou keep the sn gut 

2 hours ago, Blackmage said:

@Det_Riot is the coyote swap finished yet?

The possible fund acquiring has not yet been procured. No progress has been made. I did clean a RK the other day. Man do they still shine up nice

Just now, Det_Riot said:

The possible fund acquiring has not yet been procured. No progress has been made. I did clean a RK the other day. Man do they still shine up nice

I think we need a current pic of how the teal whale cannon sits. lol because if you're polishing the wheels, it better be on the ground ready to roll, right? ;) 

Yayyy less than one year before updates! Wagon is officially on it's way to it's new owner, Sexual Teal Whale Cannon Resurrection can officially be lifted out of the grave =D

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Det_Riot said:

Yayyy less than one year before updates! Wagon is officially on it's way to it's new owner, Sexual Teal Whale Cannon Resurrection can officially be lifted out of the grave =D

YAAYYYYY!!!   
About time!  I was beginning to think it was abandoned.

Now all we need to hear that Dan @95riosnake will be starting back on his.

Edited by RedTwilight
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, RedTwilight said:

YAAYYYYY!!!   
About time!  I was beginning to think it was abandoned.

Now all we need to hear that Dan @95riosnake will be starting back on his.

Let's not hold our breathe.  @95riosnake I feel like your car is so much closer to being done than mine, can we make 2019 the all mecca of SN95 reuinions?!?! Maybe @95opal can finish his too???

14 hours ago, Evilcw311 said:

You sold the wagon?!?!?  Why you do something like that?!?

regardless I’m glad to hear the stang will start getting some love again. 

Multi functional reasoning. Right now the Wagon market is at what I believe an all time cap. Since I bought mine, the market has been rising and rising and rising, faster than what I've been putting miles on mine. At 39xxx miles I believe I was nearing the limit of what would be considered a "low mileage car" for a 2011. Hand in hand with the 2011, any buyer moving forward would have to be a primarily cash buyer because banks only value the car at approximately 32-35k. With the air, the wrap, the mods, the buyer was undoubtedly going to have to be someone younger who may not have that cash to blow on a toy. So all that made it seem like the perfect time to sell

26 minutes ago, Prokiller said:

you have to change your sig back to the mustang now

I need to roll it out of the garage and wash it lol provide some live conditions for the rebuild hahaha

Looking forward to seeing the Whale Cannon back in the spotlight! My commitment this year is to do something, anything, to my car before year's end. If I can stick to that I'll call it a success. I did buy Racecraft 2" drop spindles for my car from Jon Sowa's terminator, so I guess that counts as doing something, lol.

• Like 4

On 8/14/2018 at 2:51 PM, Yeahloh95 said:

i am all for mustang updates ..... and what are your plans ????

I've got a grand scheme in my head, not sure yet how feasible it is exactly yet but I'll figure it out

3 hours ago, 95riosnake said:

Looking forward to seeing the Whale Cannon back in the spotlight! My commitment this year is to do something, anything, to my car before year's end. If I can stick to that I'll call it a success. I did buy Racecraft 2" drop spindles for my car from Jon Sowa's terminator, so I guess that counts as doing something, lol.

I'll count it! Now you just have to actually put them on =D

• Like 1

On 8/14/2018 at 9:02 AM, Det_Riot said:

Let's not hold our breathe.  @95riosnake I feel like your car is so much closer to being done than mine, can we make 2019 the all mecca of SN95 reuinions?!?! Maybe @95opal can finish his too???

2019 is 5 months away...you planning a speed build cause that aint much rime for a build. As for my car Im about done with fabrication crap have some wiring and a pretty long punch list ro button up but Im planning to be cruising next summer. 

• Like 1

I would love to see this car back in action! It's such a nice canvas to promote the SN95 platform.  If @95riosnake and @95opal also finished that would be amazing. 

I don't think you guys realize how important your builds are to the continuing popularity of our body style and how much we appreciate your dedication to your cars. 

• Like 1

Thanks man! So getting it done by June might be a little optimistic for what I want to do, but hey, it's just time, what else do I have to do other than work =D. Without getting into details or the nitty gritty, first thing I need to do is roll the SN out of the corner of the garage, wash her down, and give her a good assessment of the state shes in. I'm fairly confident that most of everything in the car is going to be sold out, wiring, interior, soooo keep your eyes open for a big for sale thread. Once everything is pulled out, measurements and assessment will begin with the arrival of a not yet purchased donor car!

On 9/14/2018 at 1:23 PM, Prokiller said:

so where's the new thread on the 18?  it was all over IG so its no secret anymore.

haha shit we need to do something to it first for there to be an update! We're stock up some parts right now so I'll post something soon once we have some decent stuff done.

On 9/15/2018 at 9:06 AM, Evilcw311 said:

Wtf?!??  Ssssoooooooo...........there won’t be any updates on the teal cause now there’s an 18?!?!?!

Who ever said that! The 18 is her project, the SN will still be getting a revival! 

• Like 1

On 9/18/2018 at 9:38 PM, Evilcw311 said:

monday I officially went out on my own and started my own business so hopefully I can catch back up to some of you soon!!!  🙂

Unless you're making that @95opal money be prepared to be reinvesting that money into the business for the next 5-10 years 😉

Excited to be seeing updates finally on this car! 

On 9/22/2018 at 6:35 PM, Evilcw311 said:

I already own all the tools needed to do the job. I already have a vehicle to do the job. I already have a steady line of customers that I have serviced for years and a steady clientele for upcoming installs. 

Basically ive had several times over the years that people tried to get me to go out on my own but I refused to. Cost of doin it now is about $2k for the licensing and insurances for a year. I can be a one man show for now and I’ll be making more than double what I was. Plus I have 2 other companies who I already partner with so this is taking off extremely fast. 

Good to hear, feels like you have a good handle on it. Lots of luck!