JRAM159

Cobra R or 3.5" Cowl hood?

It's all really up to your personal preference.  Also it could be one that will match the rest of the car to not seem out of place.  
Are there any other body modifications or future changes that you will be doing?

My personal preference on a completely stock body would be the Cobra RR.  Even though I prefer the smooth cowl style such the Cervini's cowl hood, the rest of the car will need a little something done (Saleen side skirts for instance) to make it all work together more aesthetically.  The "R" hoods just seem to complement the stock body lines better and will work well with other body mods as well.

So in the end go with the one you like better no matter what others say.

cervinis cobra r hood is where it's at.  you really don't need anything taller than that unless you are going with some crazy intake setup.

Do you have a setup that requires clearance? I am personally a fan of the stock hood.

If you are itching for a new hood with some cowl, why not a heat extractor?  It would be functional as well (Yup, can of worms opened). 

On 3/23/2017 at 10:16 AM, 410sn95 said:

Do you have a setup that requires clearance? I am personally a fan of the stock hood.

If you are itching for a new hood with some cowl, why not a heat extractor?  It would be functional as well (Yup, can of worms opened). 

if mine didn't already have the cobra R hood, i would have a saleen heat extractor for sure

all in your taste really, and if you really need the hood clearance.  im with some of the other guys though, some of the stock hoods look great