• Announcements

• Bullitt

New Theme Added   08/01/2017

Just added a new theme, let us know what you think and let us know if there are any issues with the color. Logo is still a work in progress. 

I thought you all might like to see some of the cars that we've seen while we were out at a show.  There's always something cool rolling around so I'll keep this updated as we're out at events!

image1.thumb.JPG.8811016c25dec9ec312faa8977578eaa.JPG

image2.thumb.JPG.858ad9995db70dbe9111bd1b84601b1e.JPG

33.thumb.JPG.baca9ac9df99676e43744e0b01e5dc1d.JPG

33(2).thumb.JPG.2c7cca676bdd627be850baeac0494734.JPG

Nova.thumb.JPG.dcd1ee2bcb1c7409cf10ca62df15e1ad.JPG

Nova2.thumb.JPG.cc46fb6787c3fd503cf3682bad202adb.JPG

I see it too

On 3/31/2017 at 8:44 AM, Prokiller said:

@Yeahloh95i spy with my little eye something yellow blazey

On 3/31/2017 at 10:46 PM, Yeahloh95 said:

I see it too

Clue me in here... lol what do you see?? 

the car beside the tent is the same color as my 2012 yellow blaze , its a rare color

23 hours ago, Yeahloh95 said:

the car beside the tent is the same color as my 2012 yellow blaze , its a rare color

@Josh@RideTechwhich god forbid he'd ever take pictures of an post up.

Haha, I didn't even think about that!  I've only seen a couple pictures of it on Troy's Facebook... Time to start getting the car out for the camera! @Yeahloh95

here is one from right before I parked it for winter

1249696_n.jpg

I think you could probably go ahead and add it to your signature, and maybe take off the ones you don't own anymore lol. Hell, I don't even know what your current stable is anymore lol.

i tried yesterday I don't know how to update it ???

On 4/6/2017 at 8:37 AM, Yeahloh95 said:

i tried yesterday I don't know how to update it ???

Click on your screen name on the upper right corner of the page, then "account Settings" in the drop down. Then on the left side of the page you'll see "signature" about half way down.

13 hours ago, Evilcw311 said:

Josh, where was this at??

based on how it says "Charlot" on the fence behind the cars, I am gussing its at taladega.

i like that f100

On 4/16/2017 at 9:57 AM, Evilcw311 said:

Josh, where was this at??

10 hours ago, ttocs said:

based on how it says "Charlot" on the fence behind the cars, I am gussing its at taladega.

Well, I mixed up two different tracks actually.  The picture from the garage is actually at Texas Motor Speedway.  The other pictures are from Charlotte.  I've been to a few shows this year but the ones that are at the speedways are always my favorite ones!

Edited by Josh@RideTech

Stopped by the Ridetech trailer at the Good Gouys car show in Raleigh, NC and got a shirt.

Josh was no where to be seen.  They said he was at home loafing around while they were out working in the heat.;)

20170429_192530.jpg

On 4/29/2017 at 7:38 PM, RedTwilight said:

Stopped by the Ridetech trailer at the Good Gouys car show in Raleigh, NC and got a shirt.

Josh was no where to be seen.  They said he was at home loafing around while they were out working in the heat.;)

20170429_192530.jpg

lol, glad you stopped by!  Trust me, I wish I was at the show.  I was at home contemplating whether or not I should start building an arc.  We got up to 10.5" of rain between Friday night and Saturday morning....  

5 hours ago, Josh@RideTech said:

lol, glad you stopped by!  Trust me, I wish I was at the show.  I was at home contemplating whether or not I should start building an arc.  We got up to 10.5" of rain between Friday night and Saturday morning....  

Pfft... you call that rain?!

16 hours ago, Psychorugby said:

Pfft... you call that rain?!

Where I am.... I call that way too damn much rain! lol

I love my RideTech shirt lol, I think I wear it more than any other t shirt I own lol. Pretty sad the shirt will probably wear out before I drive one mile with the parts it came in the box with :(

On 5/12/2017 at 10:51 PM, 95riosnake said:

I love my RideTech shirt lol, I think I wear it more than any other t shirt I own lol. Pretty sad the shirt will probably wear out before I drive one mile with the parts it came in the box with :(

We have plenty of shirts in stock, Dan :D. @95riosnake

I have to say the hoody I got for the ridetech nation is one of my faves for when its cold in the garage

On 5/29/2017 at 6:50 PM, ttocs said:

I have to say the hoody I got for the ridetech nation is one of my faves for when its cold in the garage

Those hoodies were really warm!  I had one but somehow managed to lose it.  

More photos plz!

I LOVE that Pantera!  The Ring brothers do awesome work!

PS - I want those wheels that is on it as well. 

no shit that pantara is bad ass...  Its funny it  popped up as I have been joking with my dad about getting one for a week or two now.  He surprised me one day asking what I thought about a subaru?  Just for fun I threw it on the table that a Pantera would be a HELL of a lot more fun!  He could not argue....  Today I was a little shocked when he said he wanted to go test drive a subaru.  On the way there I could not help but point out how he would take a bath on the depreciation of the new car as soon as he drove it off the lot.  Not the case with a well played pantera......  

11 hours ago, RedTwilight said:

I LOVE that Pantera!  The Ring brothers do awesome work!

PS - I want those wheels that is on it as well. 

The Pantera is unbelievable in every way lol.  I've never wanted one before but this one is insane.  They do great work!

10 hours ago, ttocs said:

no shit that pantara is bad ass...  Its funny it  popped up as I have been joking with my dad about getting one for a week or two now.  He surprised me one day asking what I thought about a subaru?  Just for fun I threw it on the table that a Pantera would be a HELL of a lot more fun!  He could not argue....  Today I was a little shocked when he said he wanted to go test drive a subaru.  On the way there I could not help but point out how he would take a bath on the depreciation of the new car as soon as he drove it off the lot.  Not the case with a well played pantera......  

Sounds like a fun project!  Keep trying to talk him into it :D.

Heck, I'll add one more.  This one's from MW16.  After all the years of wanting to go, I finally had a chance :D.  

27981751564_03d6c50c51_o.jpg