V8POWA!

What's Your Ride Look Like Today?

i park my shit in a dif place when we come here to cut the lawn

:dispirited: I had no idea they was doing it. My view was blocked by truck trailers that day. ( i work on a loading dock with forklifts) No outside sounds or view @ times.

Twista, I would highly suggest going to a local professional detailing company and spend some money having them go through your car. I know I'm having this done soon and I was quote $500ish but they are going to cover every inch of the car and make it cleaner than when it rolled off the showroom.

Keep the pictures coming yall!!

Josh, if I could suggest anything to improve the look of your car, it would be color matched mirrors. It looks awesome as-is, but if you ever get the itch to take it any further, I think that would take the clean look over the top :thumbsup:

Josh, if I could suggest anything to improve the look of your car, it would be color matched mirrors. It looks awesome as-is, but if you ever get the itch to take it any further, I think that would take the clean look over the top :thumbsup:

I'd tape off and sand the stockers down, then use the paint pattern of the export/Cobra mirrors. Get the sweet look with 1/16 the cost.

You put a cover on it when you drive it to work? Wow, that's dedication. Usually when I get to work I'm running late and almost have to bail out the door and yank the e-brake on the way out. There's no way I'd have the time to put on a cover lol.

You put a cover on it when you drive it to work? Wow, that's dedication. Usually when I get to work I'm running late and almost have to bail out the door and yank the e-brake on the way out. There's no way I'd have the time to put on a cover lol.

Every day since I bought it. After you do it a couple times you can have the cover off and on in a matter of 2-3 minutes. I'm management at my employment so im here early anyway, besides, after how faded my old '98's paint looked from sitting in the sun all day, I wanted to protect my investment :)

scaled.php?server=196&filename=img0005smalla.jpg&res=landing

Looking at this picture, I've decided to drop the front a bit more, not happy with how it's sitting.

I approve this decision!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I grew up in the wake forest area.. Went to south granville to be exact lol..

Sent from my iPhone

Cool, my family is moving up to Gastonia, NC. Spent my whole life(22yrs) living in Marietta, GA but I'm excited about the move. Ive visited NC a lot and it seams like really nice area.