V8POWA!

What's Your Ride Look Like Today?

14 hours ago, Evilcw311 said:

Why would you change your plate for that?!?

Just curious.

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

Because then I would have 0 valid plates on the car... which is reason enough to get sent to secondary to waste my time.

13 hours ago, Prokiller said:

first off, why would you have two plates to begin with?

1s real 1s not? I guess to answer your question because i can. 

9 hours ago, Ferocious said:

Because then I would have 0 valid plates on the car... which is reason enough to get sent to secondary to waste my time.

I liked the other one.  Are they trying to keep Satan out of California?  LOL;)

10 hours ago, Ferocious said:

aren't you a police officer?  and you regularly, willingly and boastfully say that you switch out license plates?

3 hours ago, RedTwilight said:

I liked the other one.  Are they trying to keep Satan out of California?  LOL;)

I haven't asked but I'm sure they wouldn't take Satan lightly. :P  I've already had 2 license plates denied and the process takes like 3 months just to get a response. I'm pretty much over personalized plates lol.

10 hours ago, Ferocious said:

It depends on the agency or city doing the checkpoint. All the ones in my city are DL + DUI checkpoints so yes they will ask for papers. 

No thanks.  Please keep that crap in the Libtardtopia.

On 2/23/2016 at 8:58 AM, Psychorugby said:

Almost laughed.  Almost.

Wellll lyou'll laugh at this then. When I was reading this thread, and he said switch plates out, I thought he was referring to the wing end plates because he had those ones that basically scraped the ground on it before. That's why the appetizer and entree thing was funny to me. I'm dumb

4 hours ago, Det_Riot said:

Wellll lyou'll laugh at this then. When I was reading this thread, and he said switch plates out, I thought he was referring to the wing end plates because he had those ones that basically scraped the ground on it before. That's why the appetizer and entree thing was funny to me. I'm dumb

seriously....so stupid :D

1 hour ago, tony said:

^^i lol....to you both

@fivebelowohnoblowhomo or whatever...if you could pick a spoiler...what would you pick? 

Saleen S281 is the only way to go for your car if you didn't make a custom one. 

6 hours ago, fiveohwblow said:

Wanna know why I liked that post with his photo? Cause I have photoshopped a spoiler on Tony's car. In my head. 

I mentally painted the wheels copper in my head!;):D

2 hours ago, Prokiller said:

i would like to see a steeda race wing on there

1 hour ago, RedTwilight said:

Saleen S281 is the only way to go for your car if you didn't make a custom one. 

I mentally painted the wheels copper in my head!;):D

no and no! this will never see a wing/spoiler lol. never! buuuuut if it did...i honestly would do a big ass carbon fiber spoiler with silver carbon fiber end plates. but then i'd need to make it a track car and focus too much on shit i don't care about....like performance parts :D 

• Supporting Member
On 3/18/2016 at 10:59 AM, tony said:

^^i lol....to you both

@fivebelowohnoblowhomo or whatever...if you could pick a spoiler...what would you pick? 

I would probably just suggest this:

On 3/18/2016 at 4:40 PM, tony said:

no and no! this will never see a wing/spoiler lol. never! buuuuut if it did...i honestly would do a big ass carbon fiber spoiler with silver carbon fiber end plates. but then i'd need to make it a track car and focus too much on shit i don't care about....like performance parts :D 

I think that if your car was ever to have a "spoiler" it would have to be something like a ducktail shape, but it would be one-off status, and it would be all sheet metal molded into the trunk lid. Kind of just a pulled out lip of the factory trunk lid edge.

• Moderators
16 hours ago, 95riosnake said:

I think that if your car was ever to have a "spoiler" it would have to be something like a ducktail shape, but it would be one-off status, and it would be all sheet metal molded into the trunk lid. Kind of just a pulled out lip of the factory trunk lid edge.

Do want...

10 minutes ago, Blackmage said:

NICE!!!!   Did you trade in the Bullitt for this?

yep if you look hard enough on the other side of my wife's Edge is the Bullitt.

22 hours ago, 95riosnake said:

Just... damn. That might be the best pic I've seen of your car. The angle is perfect, the amount the front wheel is turned, everything.

Thanks Dan!