V8POWA!

What's Your Ride Look Like Today?

nice Liz. Now take the snake badges off before they start flaming you.

Knuckles

haha I will when I have something else to put in the holes. I don't care if people call it a fobra... It's a work in progress and if it looks like shit for a little while than oh well.

Second time i've washed it since I bought it... Got my stance how I want it for now too. Coil-overs FTW.

DSC_0242.jpg

DSC_0243.jpg

DSC_0244.jpg

DSC_0245.jpg

My dude! Looks mean as efff!!!! Do your wheels sit just outside of the fender line? They look like they're sitting real aggressive

Haha, thanks man. If you're talking about the fronts, possibly just a bit. My camber settings are completely wack right now lol. The rears don't, but they are running 1.25" spacers.

Lol yah it basically looks like if you were to slam it you'd have badass fitment

Lol yah it basically looks like if you were to slam it you'd have badass fitment

Nahh, it's basically riding around on the outside edges of the tires right now. I need to get it aligned ASAP. I'm sure I could tuck it completely necessary, but i'm not going any lower than this I think.

Nahh, it's basically riding around on the outside edges of the tires right now. I need to get it aligned ASAP. I'm sure I could tuck it completely necessary, but i'm not going any lower than this I think.

Yah for function there's no need to go lower. But for looks. Shorty get low low low low low low low low

Yah for function there's no need to go lower. But for looks. Shorty get low low low low low low low low

Lol yeah, I wish I could go lower, but 400lbs springs get pretty rough at that point.

Anyways, back on topic!

haha I will when I have something else to put in the holes. I don't care if people call it a fobra... It's a work in progress and if it looks like shit for a little while than oh well.

its fine to be fair they prolly wont talk shit to you cause your a chic but i always thought it was funny how butt hurt some people would get over badges. anyways. you plan on painting it the same color yeh? and any idea when your gonna do that?

its fine to be fair they prolly wont talk shit to you cause your a chic but i always thought it was funny how butt hurt some people would get over badges. anyways. you plan on painting it the same color yeh? and any idea when your gonna do that?

Yeah, definitely the same color! I'm not sure on the time frame. This week was my first full time week, so from here on I'm gonna save $200 back every week til I have enough to get a decent paint job lol.

Where did u got the banner?

At NMRA Columbus last summer. Also got Maximum Motorsports, Eibach and Baer.

On the last day of the event people start taking down all the banners that line the track and staging lane fences. Got the banners for free!

You should post pics more often ,your car looks so freaking good.
I know right. Glad I'm not the only one telling him!! ;)

Thanks guys! I'm ashamed to say this, but I've posted pics each time i've washed it... Which yes, has only been twice since I got it LOL.

SKylin - That rear end would look sharp is you sprayed the inset at the bottom flat black.

The whole rear bumper really needs repainted.. it has a 4x4 inch patch of paint missing, and isn't in great shape in general. That will get done when everything else on the bumper is fixed.

Clean yo. Did they only have that stripe on one side?

some of the original 63 cobras had them for le mans. they used it as a designation for which car was which when they came into pit, and since le mans had the pit wall on the right side they placed the stripe on the passenger side so the pit crew could know which car it was.

62349-fender-grand-sport-hash-marks-help-1963_shelby_cobra2.jpg

Then of course Chevrolet became a copy cat and did the same thing for the vettes..

Brett, your car makes me want a Roush so bad. If only I could find a Sonic Blue Stage 3.... I'd be in heaven.

Buddy of mine has an S2 that's sonic blue, two best colors IMO are green and blue on mustangs, but only when done right and this... this is done right.

Roush4.jpg

Roush1.jpg

Roush3.jpg