SN95Source Under NEW OWNERSHIP!!

9 hours ago, Number Tews Boss Lady said:

Haha, yeesss!

Lol :)

9 hours ago, Bullitt said:

You don't count you were already here :P

That's true, but I was fairly absent lol

9 hours ago, Det_Riot said:

Does this mean we have to give @Number Tews Boss Lady special permissions so she can rule over you? 

We might lol!

Seriously though, I'm very happy we can make a nice easy transition here!  I've known Bob online for quite sometime and he is a good soul!  Lots of Luck Steve and by my book, you did everything perfect!  Thanks again for everything and keeping this site alive! 

13 hours ago, Bullitt said:

Well that makes me feel a little bit better.  I didn't sell to a random person and two........................  I DIDN'T SELL AT ALL!!!!  I handed it down to an MEMBER so as to keep things personable and not business.  That is the problem with all these other sites.  It's about making a big pay day and in the end the only person that is happy is the founder who is walking away with a nice chunk of change while the members get screwed over by change they didn't want or sign up for. 

I know a lot of you didn't agree with why or maybe how I did things with this site but I hope I at least got the approval of the way I handled it when it came to making sure you (the members) were taking care of in the end.  

I don't have the seniority of others here, and I don't really know anyone here in person all that well (have met a few). However, I do really appreciate how this little community is ran. Lots of cool people (and cars!) here.

11 hours ago, RassCar said:

I don't have the seniority of others here, and I don't really know anyone here in person all that well (have met a few). However, I do really appreciate how this little community is ran. Lots of cool people (and cars!) here.

The SN95 community in general is really good. One of the reasons I haven't bought a newer mustang is the other owners. I don't want to talk with them at shows or the gas station or anywhere at all. SN95 owners I will talk to anywhere I meet them. We are just a different breed of mustang owner. I am in the market for a car now but I would rather wade through endless SN's to find the right one then get something else. Mostly because I like the community as much as I like the potential of the car. 

3 hours ago, droptoppony said:

The SN95 community in general is really good. One of the reasons I haven't bought a newer mustang is the other owners. I don't want to talk with them at shows or the gas station or anywhere at all. SN95 owners I will talk to anywhere I meet them. We are just a different breed of mustang owner. I am in the market for a car now but I would rather wade through endless SN's to find the right one then get something else. Mostly because I like the community as much as I like the potential of the car. 

Nail on the head.  I get a lot more response from the old ugly beast than I do my Coyote.

4 hours ago, droptoppony said:

Outside of the forums @Number Tew made me join, my experience with the SN95 community hasn't been all that great. It could be since I have don't and have never owned one. But I've been judged and ignored by most of them around where I'm at for whatever reason. I don't think my s197 is the greatest thing on earth either or act superior because my car is newer. 

1 hour ago, Number Tew said:

Nail on the head.  I get a lot more response from the old ugly beast than I do my Coyote.

That's because no one knows wtf the beast is and need to find out. The coyote has nothing done to it so people ignore it, if you didn't neglect it it'd get more looks!

46 minutes ago, Number Tews Boss Lady said:

That's because no one knows wtf the beast is and need to find out. The coyote has nothing done to it so people ignore it, if you didn't neglect it it'd get more looks!

Lol, that's true.  They see the ol hodge podge Partridge family car and want to know wtf is wrong with it :)

55 minutes ago, Number Tew said:

Lol, that's true.  They see the ol hodge podge Partridge family car and want to know wtf is wrong with it :)

I wondered the same thing when I first met you and you almost slammed into me :P but it'll be a sexy beast come next year (spoiler alert for you lol)

Maybe I am doing it wrong, and maybe one of the more seasoned source members can help me.

I look at new posts by going to ac"Activity" then clicking "Unread Content" - how do I get to the last page from there, or do I have to always start at the first page?  Can I go directly to the last post?

Help :(

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Number Tew said:

Maybe I am doing it wrong, and maybe one of the more seasoned source members can help me.

I look at new posts by going to ac"Activity" then clicking "Unread Content" - how do I get to the last page from there, or do I have to always start at the first page?  Can I go directly to the last post?

Help :(

There's a star or dot next to the thread title.  Click that and it takes you to the first unread post in that thread.

11 minutes ago, Evilcw311 said:

Still needs tapatalk............

......new ownership take note..........  

New owner has been made aware of your request and tapa talks lack of support at the moment for our needs for our software already B-)

Posted from the Mobile.

On 6/10/2017 at 7:25 AM, droptoppony said:

You've been looking for a car for like 3 years

On 6/12/2017 at 9:56 AM, 98SnakeHorse said:

Looks like I will be moving my build thread over here. Time to get my signature and all that good stuff switched over too.

Tell me about it

I aprrove of this change! @droptoppony is a good guy. Have lived close to him yet have never met him.

But from the ongoings at Forums over time. Bob is a good fit for owner and the source lives on!

• Supporting Member

Over 80% of purchase decisions are made via mobile phone, meaning, a VAST majority are using mobile to conduct all business and information seeking etc. Tapatalk will  bring traffic and keep this place alive. Put aside pride and do it for the greater good even if its not your cup of tea. I quit coming on here for over year because of it, came back and donated.  Just one mans opinion. 

1 hour ago, Shifty said:

I aprrove of this change! @droptoppony is a good guy. Have lived close to him yet have never met him.

But from the ongoings at Forums over time. Bob is a good fit for owner and the source lives on!

You are alive. 

1 hour ago, White95 said:

^ look who I pulled out of a cave

yea... the bat cave! :ph34r:

42 minutes ago, droptoppony said:

You are alive. 

Just for you bob! :drink_to_that:

4 hours ago, Evilcw311 said:

This is exactly what I've been saying. Lots of good members left and stated for that reason. 

But as always ill be told im beating a dead horse. 

It is something that is being looked at but is also an added expense. We have had this place for like 3 weeks so give us some time to figure things out. 

45 minutes ago, droptoppony said:

It is something that is being looked at but is also an added expense. We have had this place for like 3 weeks so give us some time to figure things out. 

3 WEEKS! AWWW.....I WANT IT NOW!

3weeks is 504hrs! To long in my opinion. Im quiting this site....dag on slow pokes!

I was going to quit my job and go on welfare but Trump got elected and messed up my plans. I had already picked out my Obama phone. I would have had so much free time for forum life but my evil plans were foiled. 

• Supporting Member
On 6/23/2017 at 9:13 PM, droptoppony said:

I was going to quit my job and go on welfare but Trump got elected and messed up my plans. I had already picked out my Obama phone. I would have had so much free time for forum life but my evil plans were foiled. 

And this is why I love Mustang folk 

2 minutes ago, Evilcw311 said:

Yeah cause you can cheat. We both know how y'all like to abuse your powers!!!  ?

Shit, I'm the picture of innocence and fairness. I haven't banned anyone in like a week, hell, NEVER @ the new joint.