• Announcements

• Bullitt

New Theme Added   08/01/2017

Just added a new theme, let us know what you think and let us know if there are any issues with the color. Logo is still a work in progress. 
Bullitt

SN95Source Under NEW OWNERSHIP!!

1 hour ago, Psychorugby said:

I use Photobucket, and I assure you I do not pay $400... nor have I had my pictures ever blocked.  

If you are already paying for a plan then apparently you have until Dec 31, 2018 before you will have to upgrade to the $399 plan.

1. What plans offer 3rd Party Hosting?

Only the Plus 500 plan supports 3rd Party Hosting
Upgrade to Photobucket’s Plus 500 Subscription by visiting    http://photobucket.com/pricing
or http://photobucket.com/p500

2. What do I get with the Plus 500 Plan?

Unlimited 3rd Party Hosting
Unlimited Bandwidth
Full Resolution Photo Storage (We do not compress your images)
High Capacity Storage
Dedicated and Priority Customer Support
Photobucket.com Promotional Opportunities

3. What users are affected by the changes to our 3rd Party Hosting
policies?

Moving forward, new and legacy free account users will NOT have third party
hosting available.

If you were a Plus Account subscriber in good standing as of June 1, 2017,
you will continue to have all the privileges you have enjoyed including 3rd
Party Hosting until December 31, 2018 as long as you maintain your
subscription.

Non Plus 500 Account subscribers that purchased after June 1, 2017 will not
have access to 3rd Party Hosting.

Never mind, I stand corrected.  I never got that notification, even when I logged in this morning.  As of last Thursday, all my pictures were working in my threads, so I figured I was in the clear.  Now I see they're all broken links.  Fuck.

Just now, Psychorugby said:

Never mind, I stand corrected.  I never got that notification, even when I logged in this morning.  As of last Thursday, all my pictures were working in my threads, so I figured I was in the clear.  Now I see they're all broken links.  Fuck.

I didn't get a notification either until just the other day.  Though my pics had been replaced with the gauge and upgrade  link for a few weeks now.

1 minute ago, RedTwilight said:

I didn't get a notification either until just the other day.  Though my pics had been replaced with the gauge and upgrade  link for a few weeks now.

I never got the notice.  Still haven't, and as of Friday my pictures were still working. 

Photobucket? I dunno why anyone uses that pile of garbage anymore. Flickr is 10355710957123x easier to use, is $24 a year for unlimited storage, and retains photo quality much better! @Evilcw311 make a free account and give it a shot. I can almost assure you it is a much friendlier experience. 

I stopped using photobucket because of the quality of picture but damn $400 lol. 

Tinypic has been good and Flickr and Imgur. Plenty of options. 

PS Tapatalk options are still being sought. 

22 hours ago, Wolvee said:

It's nice to see all the old UserNames again.  I'm sorry about the troubles.

Just growing pains. 

You find a car to build yet?

6 minutes ago, droptoppony said:

I stopped using photobucket because of the quality of picture but damn $400 lol. 

Tinypic has been good and Flickr and Imgur. Plenty of options. 

PS Tapatalk options are still being sought. 

I just downloaded everything from Photobucket and uploaded to Google Images.  I've gotta say, Google was quick and painless.  I haven't tried linking yet.

I have seen people with Google have issues. When they posted pictures only half the people could see them. 

2 hours ago, Det_Riot said:

Photobucket? I dunno why anyone uses that pile of garbage anymore. Flickr is 10355710957123x easier to use, is $24 a year for unlimited storage, and retains photo quality much better! @Evilcw311 make a free account and give it a shot. I can almost assure you it is a much friendlier experience. 

Flickr is the best! Use it for all the photos I care about. Best quality! Everything looks better on flickr
Why pay? They give you 1TB for free!

I use imgur for memes.

Avoid google, have seen lots of issues with it.

20 minutes ago, Psychorugby said:

Testing

vBdaWSxUnmx6xFQJiuvYdlj5zBxA_JB_XFzAkO7l

I can see

1 hour ago, Psychorugby said:

I just downloaded everything from Photobucket and uploaded to Google Images.  I've gotta say, Google was quick and painless.  I haven't tried linking yet.

SxU1PDFUFoAmx_AFZzTwUqVeYu6qmPOLkHgMorIE

Shared via Google Photos

57 minutes ago, Orange 94 said:

Flickr is the best! Use it for all the photos I care about. Best quality! Everything looks better on flickr
Why pay? They give you 1TB for free!

I use imgur for memes.

Avoid google, have seen lots of issues with it.

They just upped the amount, previously I had reached near the limit so it was preventative lol

2 hours ago, droptoppony said:

Just growing pains. 

You find a car to build yet?

Yes, '68 Mustang Coupe.  I'm doing a Fastback conversion while I'm doing the sheet metal work and I'm trying to decide now what engine and suspension to use.  The car will be either DFG or Comp. Orange when it's done.  :)

Did y'all seriously turn off the mobile version image uploader?!?

wtf people?!??

???????????  Must be a mobile issue then as desktop can see it.

pSkFLtR.jpg

Oh and not it was the website as a whole not just mobile that Bob shut off.  

28 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

???????????  Must be a mobile issue then as desktop can see it.

Oh and not it was the website as a whole not just mobile that Bob shut off.  

I could see it earlier on my work desktop, now I can't. That's why I said don't use google for photos hosting, glitchy af.

There's not enough room for the site image uploader. Use a photo sharing site.

You guys are the reason this site has always been slow and will continue to die. The new influx of members hasn't really sped interest back up and now once again you've taken away people's preferences of how they would like to participate. 

But as always if it isn't how you few want it done then then it will not be here. 

What y'all wanna fawk fawk up next?!?  Let's just go ahead and get it out of the way while your at it!!! I remember when forums use to talk to the active members as a whole before deciding how things should be changed. Around here it's yalls way or nothing. Maybe one of these days y'all will open up your eyes and see your the problem and the reason why this site never stood a chance. 

27 minutes ago, Evilcw311 said:

You guys are the reason this site has always been slow and will continue to die. The new influx of members hasn't really sped interest back up and now once again you've taken away people's preferences of how they would like to participate. 

But as always if it isn't how you few want it done then then it will not be here. 

What y'all wanna fawk fawk up next?!?  Let's just go ahead and get it out of the way while your at it!!! I remember when forums use to talk to the active members as a whole before deciding how things should be changed. Around here it's yalls way or nothing. Maybe one of these days y'all will open up your eyes and see your the problem and the reason why this site never stood a chance. 

This is a temporary solution to a "HEY, you assholes are about to reach your memory storage" issue until we move forward with a proper fix. It doesn't only affect you or the influx of new members. The entire internet is feeling the strain lately so bear with us. 

Chill..

All the pron has finally strained the internet.

Chilli

8 hours ago, Evilcw311 said:

The forum has to pay to host your pictures and that feature will never be turned back on. There are plenty of places for you to host your pictures. 

You should definitely start your own forum and show us how it's done.

On 7/17/2017 at 9:59 PM, Orange 94 said:

Chilli's

Baby back ribs?