Bullitt

SN95Source Under NEW OWNERSHIP!!

Shit, don't make me dust off my white priveledge...

30 minutes ago, White95 said:

Shit, don't make me dust off my whimpy  priveledge...

Fixed it for ya........

9 minutes ago, Evilcw311 said:

Fixed it for ya........

You don't want to get into an editing war you can't win ?

59 minutes ago, White95 said:

You don't want to get into an editing war you can't win ?

Yeah cause you can cheat. We both know how y'all like to abuse your powers!!!  ?

2 minutes ago, Evilcw311 said:

Yeah cause you can cheat. We both know how y'all like to abuse your powers!!!  ?

Shit, I'm the picture of innocence and fairness. I haven't banned anyone in like a week, hell, NEVER @ the new joint.

2 hours ago, ttocs said:

the day is early still....

:white95:

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 0:13 AM, droptoppony said:

I was going to quit my job and go on welfare but Trump got elected and messed up my plans. I had already picked out my Obama phone. I would have had so much free time for forum life but my evil plans were foiled. 

I have seriously considered this at times lol

On 6/8/2017 at 10:01 AM, White95 said:

@95riosnake

You can thank my monumental PM campaign for the influx of members here. It has been going a lot smoother than I had anticipated.

That was the reason I made the switch over here

3 hours ago, 97_281GT said:

That was the reason I made the switch over here

We're glad you're here man!

9 hours ago, White95 said:

We're glad you're here man!

me too im really liking how this forum is setup so far and dont have to use photobucket lol

On 6/26/2017 at 11:36 AM, fiveohwblow said:

And this is why I love Mustang folk 

That was a joke FYI

On 7/3/2017 at 6:26 AM, droptoppony said:

That was a joke FYI

I was hoping so... I speak fluent sarcasm as my second language so I read yours, or at least thought I did....

Can someone please figure out why mobile version is having issues uploading pics. I seen someone else mention this lately and this isn't the first time it's happened. 

And no I'm not asking for tapatalk again right now even though it always let me upload pics with no problems!!!!!

Just Click to choose files choose your picture and done?

IMG_20170705_155929.jpg

Gawd. Pats... you bastard. 

3 hours ago, Bullitt said:

Just Click to choose files choose your picture and done?

IMG_20170705_155929.jpg

There ya go smartass!!!  Isn't working half the time!

IMG_7354.PNG

IMG_7355.PNG

So in other words y'all ain't lookin into the problem!!!

10 hours ago, Evilcw311 said:

There ya go smartass!!!  Isn't working half the time!

IMG_7354.PNG

IMG_7355.PNG

lol smart ass?  I was just answering your question, but since you posted screen shots may help me figure out why you are having issues.

8 hours ago, droptoppony said:

I haven't been to Pat's or Gino's in forever, 

Was at both last week.

Are you trying to upload directly from your photo album on your phone?  If so try it again.   I just did another one but I noticed something on your screen shot that I didn't have so I made a change to the member group and want to know if that works.  

The other option if direct upload isn't working (we may be at capacity as far as storage space with our server, not quite sure yet) is to use links from like Imgur or Photobucket.  That is just clicking Insert other media and choosing Insert Image from URL.

7 hours ago, Bullitt said:

lol smart ass?  I was just answering your question, but since you posted screen shots may help me figure out why you are having issues.

I've posted this before when it's happened in the past. Some times it will let you post memes just fine but if you try and post a pic taken from device it does what those pics show. 

It comes and goes and is sometimes worse than other. 

The other option if direct upload isn't working (we may be at capacity as far as storage space with our server, not quite sure yet) is to use links from like Imgur or Photobucket.  That is just clicking Insert other media and choosing Insert Image from URL.

You must either live in a bubble or not get online much. Try posting from Photobucket and see how well it works for ya with out spending $400!!!!!  Lol

Yep, still doing it unless the pic is super small and crappy sized. 

IMG_7357.PNG

IMG_7358.PNG

IMG_7359.PNG

On 7/13/2017 at 6:02 PM, Evilcw311 said:

Can someone please figure out why mobile version is having issues uploading pics. I seen someone else mention this lately and this isn't the first time it's happened. 

And no I'm not asking for tapatalk again right now even though it always let me upload pics with no problems!!!!!

I just tried uploading a pick to an album from my phone and got the same -200 code

27 minutes ago, RedTwilight said:

I just tried uploading a pick to an album from my phone and got the same -200 code

Glad to know that I'm not the only troublemaker. 

I think it's a storage issue from the server company. I didn't know you guys could upload directly from your devices and not host the pics. That is probably eating up the space available. we turned that capability off years ago on SN95F for that very reason. 

17 hours ago, Evilcw311 said:

You must either live in a bubble or not get online much. Try posting from Photobucket and see how well it works for ya with out spending $400!!!!!  Lol

I don't get online much but I know imgur works just fine. I tested that earlier. 

11 hours ago, droptoppony said:

I think it's a storage issue from the server company. I didn't know you guys could upload directly from your devices and not host the pics. That is probably eating up the space available. we turned that capability off years ago on SN95F for that very reason. 

Thats why I use tapatalk. If you turn that feature off here then even fewer people will be able or willing to be here since we can't have tapatalk 

Here is manageable,  but im gonna say tapatalk is quicker. I can knock out post quick with it.

Im not stirring the pot here, dont get me wrong.....just saying.

Ill shut up now

5 hours ago, Evilcw311 said:

Thats why I use tapatalk. If you turn that feature off here then even fewer people will be able or willing to be here since we can't have tapatalk 

Is it too hard to host pics on tinypic, photobucket etc and copy/paste the link? I have been doing it for a long time. 

1 hour ago, droptoppony said:

Is it too hard to host pics on tinypic, photobucket etc and copy/paste the link? I have been doing it for a long time. 

Yes actually. Between work and family I have minimal time to do much of anything so when I get on forums it's for just a very quick minute. So having to do extra stuff just deters me from it. 

And photobucket now cost $400

1 hour ago, droptoppony said:

Yes actually. Between work and family I have minimal time to do much of anything so when I get on forums it's for just a very quick minute. So having to do extra stuff just deters me from it. 

I work 60 + hours a week and have a 4 and 6 year old and also am busy. I still have 30 secs to host a picture if I want to post one. 

It's nice to see all the old UserNames again.  I'm sorry about the troubles.

On 7/15/2017 at 8:06 PM, Evilcw311 said:

I use Photobucket, and I assure you I do not pay $400... nor have I had my pictures ever blocked.  

49 minutes ago, Psychorugby said:

I use Photobucket, and I assure you I do not pay $400... nor have I had my pictures ever blocked.  

Have you checked it in the last 7 days??  This just happened.