Prokiller

New SN95 stuff on the scene - Morphous Design

There was a new guy in the manufacturer's midway this past weekend at Carlisle.  talked to the guy for a while and snapped a few pics of his new bumpers, skirts and hood.  it's all fiberglass.  i can't say the fit and finish is spot on like Cervini, but it's new and different so perhaps it will get refined down the road.  the car the stuff is on doesn't completely give it a full look but with the right stance and wheels i think it would really stand out as a smooth setup.

www.morphousdesign.com

34984678221_5ac9fd50e6_k.jpg

34984678131_09a52474ee_k.jpg

34984678131_09a52474ee_k.jpg

34984678261_acae1d137c_k.jpg

34950964822_89a362c7fa_k.jpg

35115571145_bd86251020_k.jpg

woah! I like that! Not sure I would do it to my 94, but I really want it! Rear bumper looks like Dalamar's? sort of anyways.
I wish they had new edge parts!

Somebody should get them to join here!

30 minutes ago, Psychorugby said:

I'm blind... I can't really tell what's different about the rear bumper other than MUSTANG GT is smoothed over.

it sits a lot lower in the fender well.   and the rear area is empty where the stock has that indented area bit.  

realized i missed a picture

35075890666_f0b3680ac5_k.jpg

Great to see some new SN parts on the market. I'll say the front and rear bumpers aren't my style, but I kinda dig the side skirts. Interested to see if he comes out with any more designs.

22 minutes ago, 95riosnake said:

Great to see some new SN parts on the market. I'll say the front and rear bumpers aren't my style, but I kinda dig the side skirts. Interested to see if he comes out with any more designs.

guy said his goal was to bring out a new design each year.  but moving to the 05-09 next he said

I guess the front bumper has some practical uses for those racing at high speeds. But I still find the regular Cobra bumper much more attractive.

I just realized though, kick out the bottom lip a bit and add some air ducting and fog lights... Boom! Super Stallion

Image result for super stallion mustang

^Still a badass car

@Prokiller my car could use those sideskirt things lol

Its not terrible, but I think some slight changes to what he has and it would sell. 

Otherwise the rear sticks out too far. And front looks goofy. But in person may look better so who knows

agreed the rear sticks out too far and I think the front sticks out too far and is too squared off on the corners.  The sideskirts are clean but I think a little boring as well.  I can appreciate all the work they did to make it look so smooth but I can't say I love it or hate it.