SN95Source Admin

Welcome To SN95Source.com: iLoveScreamers

• Administrator

Everyone please welcome iLoveScreamers to SN95Source.com.

iLoveScreamers Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View Member

:welcomenew:

Whaddup, Ladies?!

White95's mass PM brought me here from sn95forums... I've been on there since 2006 :( So, it's sad to see it in the state that it is.

Anywho, I have a 2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra Mustang :)  some of you may follow me on IG: "iLoveScreamers"

The ole banana has a 2.3 TVS and a laundry list of other mods. The only thing longer than the mod list is the future mod list lol.

-Jeremy

PS: if the new admin/mod team needs help with graphics and such: let me know. I know my way around photoshop decently well.

IMG_3369.JPG

IMG_3962.JPG

Welcome man!! It is very difficult to see something we've fought for years to keep going basically deteriorate in front of our eyes. No sense in looking backwards to move forward, eh? I'm confident that we can all continue SN95source's legacy of quality and fairness to it's current and future membership

1 hour ago, White95 said:

Welcome man!! It is very difficult to see something we've fought for years to keep going basically deteriorate in front of our eyes. No sense in looking backwards to move forward, eh? I'm confident that we can all continue SN95source's legacy of quality and fairness to it's current and future membership

I agree! I'm here to help and add content. :) 

1 hour ago, Orange 94 said:

Don't scare him off.

"yo car is sexy" ...is what I put. Im certain he be a good looking dood tho. Heck ,....im a sharp snazzy guy myself. I have no interest to any mans look. His car is sexy! Lets keep it straight now.

Oh, I get it......

Orange, your car is sexy too mang! One nasty bad b***h! I can't get enough of that orange eye candy.

On 6/8/2017 at 6:34 PM, Orange 94 said:

Don't scare him off.

Hell of an inviting community haha :) 

On 6/7/2017 at 10:51 PM, Det_Riot said:

Welcome welcome! Nice to see some familiar faces around here! Did you ever get the new light switch figured out??

I'm trying to finish it up in the next few weeks. It's been a REALLY slow project lol

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas!

I thought you had it sorted out!

Also, Hi Jeremy!  From Jeremy :)

Just saw my buddy's ol' screamin Yellow Terminator today.  Made me think of you!

Did you ever get the stuff I sent??

6 hours ago, Number Tew said:

I thought you had it sorted out!

Also, Hi Jeremy!  From Jeremy :)

Just saw my buddy's ol' screamin Yellow Terminator today.  Made me think of you!

Did you ever get the stuff I sent??

Haha it's all sorted out, I just have to find the time to do all the wiring at this point. 

Hi! ??

It's been scientifically proven: Screaming yellow is the fastest production color ????☀️???

i did get the stuff - forgot to tell you lol. Thanks again!