• Announcements

• Bullitt

New Theme Added   08/01/2017

Just added a new theme, let us know what you think and let us know if there are any issues with the color. Logo is still a work in progress. 
96blackgt54

Talks of POTUS assassination

Yea, sure....lots of BS talk about this subject has been going around since Jan20, but there are a few key points I want to bring out that really makes you wonder "how close is all this".

Repeated videos, shows, and talk broadcasting continually portraying a possibility of Trump assassination put forward to us public to de- sensitize us should it happen.

Example:

Kathy Griffin joke where she holds a decapitated Trump head like an ISIS fighter.

This Play thats in the news where a Trump figure gets stabbed to death. 

Many other examples im sure you guys have witnessed.

Question is.....are we being de- sensitized?

I can't say I have taken part in any, nor heard of anyone planning on killing the pres myself but I do not get out as much as I use to.

Liberals are the "artsy" crowd so they are using their medium to be anti trump. I think as they try to be clever with plays and trump heads they are just reminding those that voted for trump why they voted for trump. 

I very much doubt someone would try to kill Trump. At least, I think his chances of being attacked are much lower than Obama's during his first term.

I legitimately thought Obama would be shot by a racist nut job on his inauguration but he made it through 8 years.  I don't think anyone is necessarily trying to desensitize us.

9 hours ago, ttocs said:

I think there are just as many absolutely crazy anti-trump fans as there are racists here. 

Here like the source, or here like the US?

The west coast looks to be especially anti-Trump. Seems to be popular over there for nutjobs to berate and beat people that aren't the same kind of crazy as them.

50 minutes ago, RassCar said:

The west coast looks to be especially anti-Trump. Seems to be popular over there for nutjobs to berate and beat people that aren't the same kind of crazy as them.

Democrats in a nut shell lol

My .02 is that painting either side of the political spectrum with a broad brush is going to do more harm than good. Not all dem's are Trump hating "libtards" and not all gop'ers are racists. We, as a collective United States of America, need to be working towards bipartisan issues and more moderate views on all fronts.

1 hour ago, iLoveScreamers said:

My .02 is that painting either side of the political spectrum with a broad brush is going to do more harm than good. Not all dem's are Trump hating "libtards" and not all gop'ers are racists. We, as a collective United States of America, need to be working towards bipartisan issues and more moderate views on all fronts.

People forget this far more often than they should. I mentioned the coast because of recent events. There are many people everywhere on the political spectrum that loath or adore trump.

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 4:39 PM, iLoveScreamers said:

I agree, I was joking more than anything.  I have said it before.  Politics right now is like a middle school dance.  The boys and girls (Right and Left) on different sides of the cafeteria.  It's why we can't get any serious progress.

IMO, can't get any progress because both parties have been hijacked by the extreme bases on either side.  Almost none of the stuff Trump promised is feasible or will get done, look at the GOP not able to even get majorities on their own healthcare bills.  Same deal with the extreme left thinking Bernie would be able to fufill all the promises he was making during the primaries.  Hillary was the middle of the road candidate but not going to revisit all the vitriol of the 2016 election.  She did win the popular vote but what happened happened and would not have been able to get shit done either with a red congress.  

As far as the Trump images in the media... the Kathy Griffin thing was in poor taste and she apologized.  Not saying that excuses her at all but what she did was not any worse than some of the images of Obama... there was some CRAZY stuff with him in it...  That play that was mentioned, its been done to every president since its been going on.  Its a play about Julius Caesar and Caesar is always the sitting President.  Why it is important to get all the info about stuff like this.  Both sides of the media will tell you some info and leave other stuff out.  Fox News is basically trying to be State Media, MSNBC is the blue opposite, CNN is Playskool news where they talk about the same thing for 8 hours etc...  etc...

I actually like the gridlock.  Are things perfect now?  No.  But if nothing ever changed, if we could count on tomorrow being like today, we will figure it out and we'll be just fine.  But those fucksticks keep fiddling with things and making changes.  The less they can do the better.  I hope the democrats get the majority in congress in 2018 so this shit can be locked down & mired in partisan bullshit and nothing happens. 

I live in the West Coast, specifically, California. There hasn't been recent Trump Supporter beatings for some months now. But people fail to realize that Trump Supporters also abuse those that don't. Again, as someone who lives here, I know a lot that goes on and you have no idea how much racist shit people have to go through perpetrated by Trump Supporters, or period. 

I had a black guy here in Louisville tell me what a fawking racist I am just cause I support my president. He didn't know what to think when my Mexican friend who was standing right next to me told him he was an idiot and that I'm far from racist. 

Ive met many hippies from cali. Different breed of people but I don't hate y'all either!!!  :-)

Trump did stoke a LOT of racist/misogynistic/sexist feelings during his campaign and that is just a fact.  I can't imagine any actual politician surviving doing what he did, like... if Obama had said anything like Trump did in 2012 Romney would have won by a landslide.  Don't like how he is held to a different standard and someone does need to take away his freaking phone with some of the stuff he tweets.  This is supposed to be the leader of the free world and shit showing up on twitter that a 12 year old would post.  

GOP needs to get him in line and on agenda like yesterday if they want to get anything done before 2018 where the new president generally sees congress flip the other way.  There is a lot they could get done that they want to do if they just would stop the infighting but I don't see that happening.  Can't get a consensus on healthcare which means the tax bill won't happen because there won't be enough money saved (from slashing the shit out of medicaid btw) and instead of trying to galvanize the party Trump is still focused on the 2016 election result even tho he won the Presidency...  When you have 41 states telling the voting fraud taskforce he set up to literally "go jump in the gulf of mexico (mississippi state leaders said this) its kinda sad.  

I love how people want to jump on trump talking bout him causing race problems but y'all never acknowledge the fact that race relations became the worst ever under Obama. All his talk about how if he had a son that he would of looked like that thug!!!  All the times he talked down about law enforcement instead of supporting our boys in blue and helping to show that the statistics lead away from what mainstream media showed. 

Far more ore whites are killed each year by cops then any other race. Over half of the blacks killed by cops, who were not all white, were resisting and high as kites!!!  But yet Obama kept running his trap and playing the race card fueling the hatred that has gotten worse because of him. 

How ow many times did you hear him talking about black in black crimes? How many times did you hear him denounce when unarmed white kids were killed by black cops??  

Not once!!!!!  He was as racist of a piece of shit as I've seen and I'm glad his lil buddy Killary didn't get in cause it would mean more dead cops and more bogus protest!!!

I don't think supporting a certain candidate or elected official necessarily makes you, whatever people call them, in this case a racist. While I myself am not a Trump supporter (i actually haven't supported any person since I've become conscious, I am 23 for reference), I do know tons of Trump supporters (most happen to be white people, not that that matters) and have absolutely no problem with them and them with me. I just give them a hard time when they get all high and mighty, but its all fun and games. Once in a while, someone will say something stupid and they need a bit of a reminder that they are not truly like that. 

And this is my theory about the whole race thing, and that is coming from a minority. I guess the theory can apply to misogynistic/sexist. Racism has always existed and will always exist. When Obama became President, a lot of people did not want him to be president because he was black. Despite him being black, he still was popular, so a lot of rumors started that he was Muslim (which is irrelevant, because we have freedom of religion) and he was not born in the US (which will make him not eligible for President). This isn't exactly racism because Muslim isn't a race, or ethnicity, but why would it matter if he was Muslim? Because majority of Americans think that all Muslims are terrorist. Call it racism if you will because majority of Americans don't know that Muslims are the people who follow Islam, just like Christians and Christianity. There were lynchings of stuffed people that resembled Obama, there were riots (small ones perhaps), there were death threats, hate mail, online rants. So under Obama's Presidency is where a lot of racism started because he was black, and people couldn't handle seeing a black president. He didn't make it better by saying what he said, but the country was already divided at that point, so he can't be blamed for causing division by what he said because we were already divided. 

Now, cops are a whole different thing. Because SOME cops are openly racist, not just whites, blacks, but all, and all to people of different race. For example, a white cop can ACT different to a black person, just as a black cop would to a latino. Everyone is slightly racist, you can't deny that, but some people think before saying or doing something, so its "controlled racism". Cops, unfortunately, work in a very high stress field, where they may not think to think twice. So they put themselves in very shitty situations. MAJORITY of the white cop vs black person are justified, some are just plan unjustified. So personally, I do NOT support law enforcement 100% of the time. And I can say that because 1.) I myself witnessed and experienced some of that abuse, and 2.) I was going through the process of becoming a LEO. 

So now, the media. If anyone is too blame for the division of race in this country its the media. White cop shooting a unarmed innocent black person is not different than a black cop and white people. Wrong is wrong. But the media chose to run the side of the story that will make the most money, which is the white cop vs black person. And as a minority, I don't think its fair that people would only focus on killings when its of different race. When its the same color crime, no one bats a fucken eye. So hypocritical. And BLM is a POS movement that had good intentions but went south really fast. As a Mexican/American, I find it irritating when white people get blamed for everything, but we have our cousin the gang member selling drugs to our kids and trying to recruit them into the gang. 

Trump. He's a whole different problem because he knows how to work the system. He knows how to work the racist, the sexist, the Republicans, and the people in between. I don't think he started this whole racism thing, but i do think that "in the closet racist" came out because now they feel supported. So, he arguably made it worst. Because now you have White people (sorry for picking on you) telling people to go back where you came from and such and then you have minorities/the opposers shouting back. 

So my theory on why he won the popular vote? Because of his supporters, because republicans who don't want another democrat in office, and people who couldn't handle seeing a female President. Because lets be honest, emails are a stupid reason why Hillary shouldnt be President. AND TO BE CLEAR, i did not want Trump, Hillary, Sanders, or anyone running to be President and i don't think Obama was the best President. They are all stupid fucken idiots. 

3 minutes ago, Number Tew said:

I will be the best president.

I belief in u

1 hour ago, b.mad said:

I belief in u

Juss 9 years before I can run at the ripe old 35.  DIP DIZZY WIZZLE!  VOTE4 the TEWPOCABRA

I'm sorry but to say Killary didn't win was "just because of some emails" is very much either ignorance or apathetic. Because of her lies she didn't get elected, because of her lies Americans lost their lives in Benghazi, because of her and her husbands lies they are not trusted. 

Im very hardcore in my love and support for our military and our boys and girls in uniform services period!!!  My father died military, most of my uncles and my grandfather military, several cousins and close friends military. I have friends that are cops,

Number tew is number one in my book!!!  :-)

i will admit to only one kind of racism. I fawking hate whinny lil brats and millinials who think they are owed everything and do nothing. As far as I'm concerned if you can get your lazy arse up and work then you best be doing it!!! I hate people who protest without knowing all the facts and protest just to be evil. Create a line in front of my work rig and block me and see how quickly I mow you down!!!  I hate lazy punk arse kids who spit in teachers faces and cuss their teachers out. I'd love to take both them and their parents and beat them senseless. 

Rant over............ for now.....

3 minutes ago, Evilcw311 said:

I'm sorry but to say Killary didn't win was "just because of some emails" is very much either ignorance or apathetic. Because of her lies she didn't get elected, because of her lies Americans lost their lives in Benghazi, because of her and her husbands lies they are not trusted. 

Im very hardcore in my love and support for our military and our boys and girls in uniform services period!!!  My father died military, most of my uncles and my grandfather military, several cousins and close friends military. I have friends that are cops,

Number tew is number one in my book!!!  :-)

i will admit to only one kind of racism. I fawking hate whinny lil brats and millinials who think they are owed everything and do nothing. As far as I'm concerned if you can get your lazy arse up and work then you best be doing it!!! I hate people who protest without knowing all the facts and protest just to be evil. Create a line in front of my work rig and block me and see how quickly I mow you down!!!  I hate lazy punk arse kids who spit in teachers faces and cuss their teachers out. I'd love to take both them and their parents and beat them senseless. 

Rant over............ for now.....

Apathetic maybe because Trump Supporters don't see the bullshit Trump does or say. Its always the same damn story, "I will support Trump no matter what." Fact is, he is trying to play a politician. And he isn't any better than other politicians before him. Its the blind leading the blind and no cares to see. 

I too have friends in military, family in military, family in law enforcement. That does not mean i will condone ill-intent and unjustified actions. If its justified, i will support. If it isn't, i will not. If it is unclear, I will shut my mouth until its clear. Its black and white. You may be a bit bias because of your circumstance and thats fine (much respect to those who fought and serve, I know I don't have the balls to do it), but you can't go out and call me unpatriotic or unsupportive (not saying you are). Humans are Humans, and everyone makes mistakes. But they're consequences for actions, and be prepared to pay the price. 

You can hate bratty millennials all you want, but we are a product of the generation before us, don't forget that. The younger generation will not stand for bullshit. Yes, some have really stupid ways of protesting, and some others use rebellion as an excuse for protesting, doesn't mean all are the same. You are painting the whole generation because of the actions of a small group of them. And the protestors? THEY WERE NOT ALL MILLENNIALS. 

The amazing thing about this all is that no one sees the hypocrisy in the division. No side is better than the other, but everyone is quick to point their fingers at the opposing party and place blame. Everyone is quick to call each other names, fail to see the bullshit in their cause. Something goes wrong, libtards blame Trump, something goes right, liberals take the credit. Something goes wrong, Republitards will say "thanks to Obama Care" or "thanks Obama", and when it goes right, "ALL HAUL TRUMP". I don't understand how people can be blinded by their own crap. Call it ignorance or apathetic. 

Hey ttocs!

What do you think? Political section has took off good is what I think....lol

Off topic, but my opinion towards cops is on the hatred side.  I've seen so many good people, with good intentions become cops and turn into corrupt pieces of shit.  If I could burn every black, white and blue "American Flag" I would.  It's a disgrace to deface the symbol that is the American flag in such a way, personal opinion.  /rant.