Jbarker

Idle rpm?

So my car randomly rpm will hang at 1500 -2000 etc when idling sometimes it will stay under 1k. I'll be sitting there at a light and it  will just jump up on its own when I'm in N and foot off the clutch. 

Got a aftermarket TB and is tuned I bought it like this 

Its a acufab tb with rpm manifold I cleaned the tb and it still does it. I can see where the throttle doesn't fully touch the set screw on the tb I can push it with my finger and it goes back to normal and stays there till I rev it again etc 

I highly doubt its the TPS.  You said the car has a tuning device in it.  Do you know who set up the calibration?  is this a new behavior, or something it's always done?  

Idle and DASHPOT can be adjusted in the calibration, but if you have a vacume leak or some other mechanical problem, that has to be fixed before the calibration is revisited.  

On 7/1/2017 at 6:28 PM, Jbarker said:

Its a acufab tb with rpm manifold I cleaned the tb and it still does it. I can see where the throttle doesn't fully touch the set screw on the tb I can push it with my finger and it goes back to normal and stays there till I rev it again etc 

can you get a pic of this?