Number Tew

Number Tew's First House Build Thread

Someone just posted on "Nextdoor" looking for some work for their 17 year old for the summer.  I imagine cheap labor for a kid will help level the front out a bit and maybe we can have some actual sod laid down!

Hoping to tackle the gate on the other side this weekend, and maybe build a platform for our new (well, it's old now but still boxed up) shed.  In the coming weeks we will be trying to level the back yard off a bit so we can finally build our deck!

• Like 1

lol hire the kid! get it donneeee

I thought that finding someone for general labor in FL was as easy as it is in AZ, just takes a trip to the local home depot and you can get as much help as you want there.  

9 hours ago, ttocs said:

I thought that finding someone for general labor in FL was as easy as it is in AZ, just takes a trip to the local home depot and you can get as much help as you want there.  

Now you wouldn’t be stereotyping a certain race would you?!?! Lol

Bwahahaha you can sometimes find help that way, but I would rather employ a kid for mindless labor.

We did a metric ton of work over the weekend out front - 

28874298528_27fcfbcd76_k.jpg20180609_175132

Once I get the irrigation fixed up we will be looking at some sod.  I made us up a to do list so we can tackle things without distraction!

• Like 1