SN95Source Admin

Welcome To SN95Source.com: Neverenuff1

• Administrator

Everyone please welcome Neverenuff1 to SN95Source.com.

Neverenuff1 Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View Member

:welcomenew:

Hello, Thank you for the warm welcome!

-My name is Rick originally from St, Louis, now stationed in Ventura, CA. A little background on my SN95(sixth mustang), bought the car back in 2007 in Jacksonville FL. Looked similar to a 4x4 so I slammed it with drop-zone springs and put 17x8/10 Bullitt replicas on it, rode horrible!. A few weeks passed and I sold the lowering kit wheels included for half of what I paid for it.. bummer I know. Went back and forth on deciding to sell it or keep it so I did a PI swap and ran great  until the temp gage spiked and I found oil in the coolant. At first I thought it was a head gasket or the head was warped. Time to upgrade.. purchased a set of ported and polished stage 2 MMR heads and sold the factory ones. To no avail, still oil in the coolant- turns out I warped the iron block! Purchased an old Thunderbird non-pi and put it in just to get it mobile and decided hey why not swap in a coyote! Which brings us here.