Wolvee

757 Va. Anyone around these parts?

Just curious if any of the old timers live near me or did I completely move away from everyone?  We left Michigan 5 years ago and the car scene here is Rubbish compared to Flint & Detroit.

On 2/7/2019 at 3:46 PM, LWARRIOR1016 said:

Everything goes well and I’ll be at Fort Eustis, Va next week. Going to be there for three months. 

why dont you ever come to california dammit

• Haha 1

Nice, you bringing the SN?  FE is a shit show, lol.  Whatever you do don't break the speed limit by 20mph or go over 80mph.  It's mandatory weekend jail here.  I drive like an old man these days so I haven't had to do it. lol

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Wolvee said:

Nice, you bringing the SN?  FE is a shit show, lol.  Whatever you do don't break the speed limit by 20mph or go over 80mph.  It's mandatory weekend jail here.  I drive like an old man these days so I haven't had to do it. lol

I’m up here now, and I didn’t bring the SN because the coyote swap isn’t done yet. I’m in my F250. I’ve been taking it real easy around here, as far as speed is concerned. I’m seeing people pulled over left and right. I just mind my p’s and q’s and take it easy. 

Are you military? 

2 hours ago, LWARRIOR1016 said:

I’m up here now, and I didn’t bring the SN because the coyote swap isn’t done yet. I’m in my F250. I’ve been taking it real easy around here, as far as speed is concerned. I’m seeing people pulled over left and right. I just mind my p’s and q’s and take it easy. 

Are you military? 

No, I did 10 years, which was about 5 years too long, lol.  We moved to Virginia for work about 6 years ago.  Before I was in Michigan and Commiefornia.  On the Freeway they'll usually let you do up to 10 over unless they see you whipping in and out of traffic.   They don't seem to pick on trucks much.  The Navy Cops are all around here to which I ignore but if they see a DOD decal they'll screw with you even off base since the Gov leases all of the surrounding land around it.