Bullitt

*NEW FEATURE* Reactions

You'll notice with the update the software company has added a new feature called reactions.  Before we use to just arrow up (Like) or arrow down (Dislike) a post.  Now you can react to a post.   Here is how it works.  Before if you upped a post it was +1 to the persons reputation.  If you downed a post it was -1 to their reputation now it works like this.

OCGI6v2.png

You can find this by highlighting over the gray heart.  Once you do this you can either click that heart to like the post or click one of the other icons. 

As always any questions please ask.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Det_Riot said:

Can we change the icons. It's rather confusing that a heart is dislike as well as like haha 

We can change but the like is a blue heart with the dislike being a red but we can change and add as well.  

1 minute ago, Bullitt said:

We can change but the like is a blue heart with the dislike being a red but we can change and add as well.  

Sweet. I think a thumbs down would be easier to follow than a red heart vs blue heart. or a broken heart

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Det_Riot said:

Sweet. I think a thumbs down would be easier to follow than a red heart vs blue heart. or a broken heart

We could do that.  I didn't know if people want a "Facebook" themed like dislike.  I could do a broken heart if that is better.

Just now, Det_Riot said:

I dig it! I wanna use it just to use it hahaha 

just find an old post from someone that's banned or something lol

27 minutes ago, LWARRIOR1016 said:

The broken heart is much better. The reaction thing is new to me, can I ask what the point of all of it is?

just a fun way to react to post and earn rep points.  the +34 means you have that many like posts.  If you go to the leaderboard it's a way to track and look to see who had bragging rights for that day.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Evilcw311 said:

What else changed on the site? When on mobile you use to be able to see what the last topic posted in was and go straight to it. Now you have to go into each category and look to see what topic, then it doesn't take you to last post made. 

Anyone else having that issue?

No, when you're on the mobile version, just hit the button that looks like a newpaper, that takes you to unread posts. From there if you just want updated, hit the activity button on the left side of the screen. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, ttocs said:

bright light

I am working with the others on something not as bright as you are currently seeing, but until I get the majority go ahead i'll keep tweaking it.  I will however try to tone the current user background down for you guys though.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bullitt said:

I am working with the others on something not as bright as you are currently seeing, but until I get the majority go ahead i'll keep tweaking it.  I will however try to tone the current user background down for you guys though.

Yes, please. I liked the dark background before.

Image result for what is this place meme

• Like 1

I had the white theme of the old layout.  But this new theme I hope is only temporary.  

It's looks ... well cheap and beginner'ish for the layout.  While the previous seemed much nicer and more upscale.

56 minutes ago, RedTwilight said:

I had the white theme of the old layout.  But this new theme I hope is only temporary.  

It's looks ... well cheap and beginner'ish for the layout.  While the previous seemed much nicer and more upscale.

What you guys are seeing is the default theme.  I am currently working on a new overall theme for the site that will replace the two themes we had before.  With site updates happening the way they have been it's easier to build something right off the default theme then some of the more extensive ones we have had in the past that I have paid for.   It also makes it less frustrating as when there are software updates we have to hope that all the themes got updates that work with the new stuff.  In the case of our most current update both themes were not and would've caused site issues.  It's only a band aid but no worries we'll rip it off soon.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, droptoppony said:

I am adjusting or my pupils are dilating. I don't hate the white as much as yesterday. 

to which one lol?