Devist8

Set ups?

Ok, so my Mustang is basically all stock and I'm trying to decide what suspension I want to get. I would like to maintain a good ride quality as it is my d/d but get more out of the performance end. The only racing it would see is the drag strip so road racing/course don't matter to me. IMO the ride quality in the 95 sucks especially after owning a coyote, so I want it to be a lot better than it is now. 95gt.jpg.99e3905201639d35f4bea9630a391213.jpg

whats the budget?  eibach pro-kit springs with some bilsteins and C/C plates would make a big difference. throw in some control arms in the rear if you got the coin.

I don't want to go crazy with the spending at least not yet some of this will be income tax money and my bonus from work, cause I'm working and going to school full time with wife and 3 kids so I'm not looking to blow it all, or have my testicles removed in the process lol, just looking to  make a difference in my ride. My main issue with the suspension is my back, I have back issues from the military and trying to make the ride a little more comfortable and when I'm making more power would like for it to make it to the ground.