White95

St. Patrick's Day picture contest

In honor of St. Patrick's Day, the staff decided to have this picture contest. So, please post up the best pictures of your green Mustangs!! Wait, what? ONLY GREEN MUSTANGS?? That's right, green Mustangs only this time!! The winner will be chosen by the forum staff and will receive a SN95source.com sticker. This contest will be announced on Facebook and Instagram BUT entries MUST BE POSTED IN THIS THREAD to be considered eligible. All entries must be posted by Friday, March 16th and the winner will be announced on:

Image result for st. patrick's day

May the luck of the Irish help you win!! 

For the rest of you, don’t worry, we will have other contests and stickers will be available for purchase soon.

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Evilcw311 said:

Post pics?!?!?

............interesting idea...........

.......if 

...............only

.............................some could.....

Good thing your car isn’t green! :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Evilcw311 said:

Curious as to who did and what was done?  Is it not just a Saleen replica hood?

I had the hood custom made by Kaenen. I called up their shop and they built the hood in a weekends time. The hood is Saleen replica with shaved V6/GT vents. I believe I am the only one who has it like that because all the ones I've seen have vents. 

Congratulations to @Rambo_Nate for winning the St. Patrick’s day Picture contest!! Please PM me your mailing address so I can send your stickers out. Also, send @95riosnake a few of your best pics to announce your victory on Instagram and also to me to be posted on Facebook.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Evilcw311 said:

Multiple companies made them without the nostrils

I believe it since I've been sporting the hood for a while I haven't come across anybody with a similar hood setup. I've been to American Muscle for 5 years strong with over 1000 mustangs and still haven't seen it lol.  

6 hours ago, White95 said:

Congratulations to @Rambo_Nate for winning the St. Patrick’s day Picture contest!! Please PM me your mailing address so I can send your stickers out. Also, send @95riosnake a few of your best pics to announce your victory on Instagram and also to me to be posted on Facebook.

Thank you! I sent the pictures and the address. 

17 hours ago, Evilcw311 said:

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1067439&styleid=6

http://www.modularfords.com/threads/84729-calling-all-mustangs-that-have-the-saleen-body-kit-(94-98)#/topics/84729

http://forums.corral.net/forums/body-shop/737220-94-98-heat-extractor-hoods-looking-pics.html#/topics/737220?page=1

theres just a few to look over. People posted where they got them as well. 

You can can also look up @Dalamar‘s build as his also does not have the nostrils and he has pics on this site. 

Most of of the ones I’ve seen in person didn’t have them. Most call them s281 monster hoods. 

Great examples but I think you are misinterpreting what I was trying to say. What I'm trying to explain is that I haven't seen my style hood in person on another car with shaved vents in my area or surrounding states. Seeing a clean SN95 is a treat/rare for me to begin with lol. I recognize Caleb's old black 96-98 Twin Turbo Saleen car! I follow him on Instagram by way.  

18 hours ago, Rambo_Nate said:

I recognize Caleb's old black 96-98 Twin Turbo Saleen car! I follow him on Instagram by way.  

Is that Ryan's (aka TTSaleen) old car that you are talking about?  Ryan is on here as well but hasn't posted recently.  That was a beast of a car.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RedTwilight said:

Is that Ryan's (aka TTSaleen) old car that you are talking about?  Ryan is on here as well but hasn't posted recently.  That was a beast of a car.  

Oops, yes thats him! I used the wrong name.