Adult Admission: Daily Fri.- Sat. $15 / Sun $7 / Event Pass $30
Thursday - Set Up/Load In Day - $15
Kids 12 and Under FREE 
Event Hours Thu.-Sat. 7am-7pm , Sun. 7am-3pm

2018 Carlisle Ford Nationals Showfield

Price: $55.00 

Gate-N-Go Discount: $49.50
Discount is applied at checkout.

Register for the 2018 Carlisle Ford Nationals Showfield. To qualify for the 10% Gate-N-Go pre-registration discount and have your entry window sticker mailed to you, please pre-register prior to April 30th, 2018 at midnight EST. Registration includes weekend admission for two people. Discount will be applied at checkout. After registering, a receipt will be emailed to you - please bring this receipt to the event

I know there are a few PA locals here but I did my registration this morning.  Just sucks that it's so expensive anymore, $75 for trailer parking and a 3 day spot (with the discount).

2 hours ago, 95riosnake said:

Hmmmmm, for once they didn't have this show on my wife's birthday. Might be able to make it happen this year!

Awesome!!  I do remember that being a problem in past years.  Maybe the car will make it too 😎 ... And the puppy! 

1 hour ago, Yeahloh95 said:

you know I will be there as for which car ..... not sure yet

The '95 I would think!  Seems like that needs to make a return to fresh air. 

13 minutes ago, Prokiller said:

both?  assuming i get the 18 in time, the wife would bring it out.

Yaazzzzz!!  That would be pretty sweet.  I'll be assuming Jasper will be there. 

On 3/13/2018 at 11:22 AM, Prokiller said:

you got some high hopes there steve.  but i do really really hope you will make it out this year Dan!

With Jasper?!  One could only dream!! ;)

On 3/13/2018 at 2:18 PM, Yeahloh95 said:

i have been working on the 90 a bunch would like to get some fun for all the effort put in it the last year ,

Any of your cars would be a treat, Troy.  BUT I still vote '95 :D

I'll be there on the second if I can get my deck finished before then.  No car unfortunately... '19 ecboost on order, but it won't be here until July (I hope), and Project SN9500 is still on the lift waiting for me to work on it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CompOrangeSN95 said:

Thanks dude.  Can't wait to get back into a Mustang as a daily.

oh i hear that all too well!  my 18 gt pp2 went into production wednesday after only 2.5 months...still another month to go.  did you get the new B&O stereo? what color combo?

On 5/18/2018 at 11:54 AM, Prokiller said:

oh i hear that all too well!  my 18 gt pp2 went into production wednesday after only 2.5 months...still another month to go.  did you get the new B&O stereo? what color combo?

That's awesome man!  I tried ordering an '18 but they had closed it already.  Can't complain that I'm getting a '19 instead, but the extra wait is killing me.  It's Magnetic Metalic, 101a, performance package (naturally), and spoiler delete.  I don't think I got the B&O stereo, but I did get the 101a package.  Comes with the 9 speaker stereo, big screen, sync, applink, yadda yadda yadda, but no Nav.

What about you?  Color, options? 

I haven't even cleaned the car yet!  Hopefully tomorrow I can get to my parents to clean and put on wheel spacers.  Headed over Friday morning. 

• Like 1

From the looks of the weather forecast, you can just bring a bucket, soap and a sponge and do it there, lol. Seems that mother nature will be providing plenty of H2O lol. I haven't been to Carlisle in years, so it's good to be welcomed back with the weather I remember from the past lol.

I'll be heading out on Friday, not exactly sure what time yet.

• Like 1

i'm coming out friday morning as well.  but probably not leaving terribly early.  probably be there more lunchtime ish.  

• Like 1

On 3/12/2018 at 6:33 PM, Steve-Oh said:

Yay!!  Taking which car now ?! B-)  @95opal @Yeahloh95 @WildWillyWalker @Bullitt ??!?!?!?!

Only way you're going to see me is at Pony Trails on Friday at CJ's other than that I have no plans or interest in showing off my car.  For those of you not showing up on Friday morning here is a picture ;)

mcy3qcJ.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Prokiller said:

i'm coming out friday morning as well.  but probably not leaving terribly early.  probably be there more lunchtime ish.  

This is my thought process too.  Zero chance I get up early enough on my day off 😉

@Bullitt wish I could get to see it!  Enjoy that show, always wanted to get to that one. 

1 hour ago, Steve-Oh said:

This is my thought process too.  Zero chance I get up early enough on my day off 😉

@Bullitt wish I could get to see it!  Enjoy that show, always wanted to get to that one. 

Well, you guys know where to find me, same place different job. I've done that show one too many times.  It's a car club fuck fest of rigged voting so I don't bother with it as far as bringing out my car, occasionally I poke my head in the show to see something cool but that hasn't happened since the Ford GT was there a couple of years ago lol.

1 hour ago, ttocs said:

that sucks that its like that but I never go to a show expecting to win, or disappointed if I do not get another trophy to collect dust.  

I just hate shows in general. This one is just a massive shit show vs the normal shit show car show. 

• Like 1

In the slim chance in hell I ever have my car at a show again, I really couldn't care less about winning shit. I just enjoy attending, and 99% of the reason I go is to hang out with people. The show is just the setting.

57 minutes ago, 95opal said:

have fun at the rain event Ill be working on the car so I can attend next year's rain event lol

^ Fixed that for you ;) We all know there's probably only been one, maybe two Carlisle Ford Nationals that weren't at least 75% rain.

I got a little miffed at one show as my car was still 100% stock so I entered the stock class.  The winner had a pretty well built motor with as I remember the high point being a 250 shot of NO2.    10-15 yrs ago out in Az I got a little more serious about my mountain biking and started entering some races that were across the state.  I got on the podium on or two times but only in the beginner class when the race was a little outside of town and the sand baggers didn't want to make the trip.  Sand baggers was the term for the people that should be racing in a tougher catagory but unless you are pro its up to you to select which one of the classes you want to be in, or belong in.   Because of this it always seemed that there were 4-5 people that were 5-7 mins faster then the rest of the beginner group. It was fun to get on the podium just like its fun to pick up a trophy at a show but like you said its mainly about getting together with people that have similar interests, maybe get some ideas of other things I would like to do.

I had the same thing happen to me at some mountain bike races and yes it happens at Carlisle too, I entered super modified for years till they took the class away and put me back in 94-95 modified