SN95Source Admin

Welcome To SN95Source.com: SilverStang98GT

• Administrator

Everyone please welcome SilverStang98GT to SN95Source.com.

SilverStang98GT Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View Member

:welcomenew:

• Like 1

My name is omar, I have owned my 1998 Mustang GT since my sophomore year of high school. It was my first car, and I plan to hold on to it forever. It currently has an 03 2 valve motor in it (I had to pull my original motor out due to a rod knock). It has a cold air intake with a new plenum, and throttle body, upgraded coil packs and 10mm spark plug wires. Shorty headers and a mac cat back exhaust. It has the 4r70w automatic transmission. Full ebach suspension with 2 inch lowering springs, and it has 17" american muscle new edge style cobra wheels.

I have a lot of plans for her, but I havent had the time or money to execute any of them in the last year.

I plan on building my motor for the 70mm on3 turbo kit. I also plan on rebuilding my transmission with a manual valve body, as well as upgrading the rear end to reduce the chances of breaking. I also plan on upgrading the rear end to 3.73 gears (I feel like 4.10s are a little steep since I plan on driving highway still)

• Thanks 1