Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

Det_Riot

Sexual Teal Whale Cannon Pushrod Part Out

Name: Bryan 

Means of Contact: PM or 313-570-1233

Price: 1

Description:

Getting ready to start the massive part out of Push Rod things relating to the Sexual Teal Whale Cannon. I'm not entirely sure how to go about doing this so I'm going to list out the key items that I know will be going preemptively. 

-TeamZ Metal Matrix K-Member (94-95)-Currently Powdercoated Candy Teal Vein. New: $329 Used: $200

-Complete 94/95 Black Interior - $600

Includes: Dashboard, 03/04 Center Console, Redline Leather Goods Steering Wheel, Shift boot, and ebrake boot. At this point I THINK I'm going to be using the door panels and everything belt line down from the donor car. The only thing I'm still on the fence with is the 3/4  interior panels. 

14777517259_8a648da906_b.jpg

14850594039_b31141f5fa_b.jpg

14850593459_bd21e35db0_b.jpg

-Carbon Driven Carbon Fiber Door Cups & Pulls - $250 

aaac6efbf784e6b21ec6fecf127e1248.jpg

-Detroit Riot Customs Autometer Phantom II Gauge Panel and Clock Pod - $800

Gauges Include: GPS Speedo, Tach, Oil Pressure, Water Temperature, ATM-7510 Fuel Level, 0-280 ohm, Fuel Pressure, and ATM-7592 Voltage

14677411940_d7d0088e81_b.jpg

14677475758_49fcc17b5f_b.jpg

-Detroit Riot Customs - Relocated fuse box wiring and entire car harness - Make an Offer 

-Yes, as painstakingly as this may be, I am letting go of my spaghetti of a wiring harness. I'll be keeping the ends of almost everything electronically body wise, so lights, windows, wipers, and that's probably about all. Other than that, the harness is going bye bye! 

4 hours ago, Evilcw311 said:

Hhhhhmmmmmmmmm.............

Lets make some shit happen =D

52 minutes ago, Det_Riot said:

Lets make some shit happen =D

Why y’all always gotta do this at Christmas?!?!? Lol

if you would sell steering wheel separate let me know

Damn. I was about to ask about the steering wheel 

27 minutes ago, Yeahloh95 said:

7 minutes ago, LWARRIOR1016 said:

Damn. I was about to ask about the steering wheel 

Haha I’ll do the steering wheel separate! Go figure that was the one thing I was most worried about selling lolol

He asked first, so he would have first dibs. I’ll be back here waiting my turn lol. 

What at would be the price on that? 

if these were mach460 door panels, i'd be all over them.

related note, if you still have the trunk lid off the 18 come tax time, i might be in touch

32 minutes ago, Prokiller said:

if these were mach460 door panels, i'd be all over them.

related note, if you still have the trunk lid off the 18 come tax time, i might be in touch

Only difference in the Mach and non Mach doors is the small cutout for the tweeter cup at top. You can cut that part very easily to make your tweeter pod fit. 

• Like 1

I’m like 98% sure these have the tweeter cutout. I just put the delete piece on them bc my tweeters weren’t hooked on and looked like ass

2 hours ago, Yeahloh95 said:

You know how to reach me! I'll be out your way between Christmas and New Year visiting the Shittsburgh Crew, I can bring it along with the Trufiber Grille :2thumb:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Evilcw311 said:

Only difference in the Mach and non Mach doors is the small cutout for the tweeter cup at top. You can cut that part very easily to make your tweeter pod fit. 

it's not that simple to do it cleanly.  i have extra door panels and i bought meh mach door panels.  you can see the defects even on the stock ones where the vinyl is broken at the corners even with the mach door pods.