Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

Prokiller

2018/2019 winter break mods

the obligatory "what are you building this winter" thread

and go!

1994:

next to nothing.  i want to tweak the stereo and if i really get ambitious, tweak my exhaust so i can install the torque arm with the help of @stprorolla49 perhaps

2018:

steeda stop the hop kit

carbon fiber gt350r spoiler

1994: 

Next to everything. Tear it down to a rolling shell and build it back up again with all the modern conveniences of an 18 haha

2018:

Finish up fuel system & Header install (Finished Whipple install last week). Acquire tires, viking shocks, and swap front springs to raise it back up some!

1995:

Holley HP install, related wiring upgrades and more, i think..

2005: 

Replacement driver's seat track, new carpet, replace inner fender that fell out, Koni struts/GT500 strut mounts, new tie rod ends + ball joint + alignment, more tuning

2015:

Painted bumper caps, Viking shocks for the rear, helper bags, ported 2018 Mustang GT intake swap

1966: Maybe clean up around it.  Doubtful.

1995: Clean up around it, but not so I can work on the car, just to be able to walk around it and question my decisions in life to this point. No work will be accomplished as usual.

2013: Gather up parts that have yet to be installed and claim that I am going to install them - long tubes, clutch, clutch line and reservoir, Fred's Wart Remover, premium gauge cluster, subs and speakers...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Psychorugby said:

1966: Maybe clean up around it.  Doubtful.

1995: Clean up around it, but not so I can work on the car, just to be able to walk around it and question my decisions in life to this point. No work will be accomplished as usual.

2013: Gather up parts that have yet to be installed and claim that I am going to install them - long tubes, clutch, clutch line and reservoir, Fred's Wart Remover, premium gauge cluster, subs and speakers...

the most honest prediction in this thread 

• Haha 2

1993 - five lug with SN Cobra brake swap with line lock.  Maybe a little body work.

1996 Cobra - I hope to start doing body work and start on swapping in the IRS finally.

the 89 coupe 5 lug swap and 8.8 rear along with new uppers and lowers

the 90 hatch finish removable steering wheel and electric fan install and put the new black interior in

the 95 build a 347 or 363 with parts I have already

the 12 put in rst clutch, line lock and k member and new front struts

that should keep me busy a while

17 hours ago, Yeahloh95 said:

the 89 coupe 5 lug swap and 8.8 rear along with new uppers and lowers

the 90 hatch finish removable steering wheel and electric fan install and put the new black interior in

the 95 build a 347 or 363 with parts I have already

the 12 put in rst clutch, line lock and k member and new front struts

that should keep me busy a while

What K member are you going with for the 12?  I'm pretty sure my ball joints and/or control arm bushings are shot in the 13, so naturally I will probably get new A arms (BMR)... and am considering a K member (BMR) as well.  I assume this is something I should just take to a shop with my clutch and headers and rent a car for a couple days?

• Like 1

'67 Nova: Sell it

'97 Probe: Begin removal of components in prep of turbo install

'03 Mach: Carter's Customs components

Myself: Convince my frugal self that spending money on all this isn't a waste.

House: Driveway. Can't get any of my cars in or out of the garage. They're all too low for the shoddy driveway. So really, makes all of the above pointless.

So to summarize: I'll do none of this.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Psychorugby said:

What K member are you going with for the 12?  I'm pretty sure my ball joints and/or control arm bushings are shot in the 13, so naturally I will probably get new A arms (BMR)... and am considering a K member (BMR) as well.  I assume this is something I should just take to a shop with my clutch and headers and rent a car for a couple days?

yes bmr on both  , I have had them a while just wanted all the parts before I took it apart , yes do headers along with k member my kooks were a pain took 8 hours

5 hours ago, GTTRacing91PGT said:

'67 Nova: Sell it

'97 Probe: Begin removal of components in prep of turbo install

'03 Mach: Carter's Customs components

Myself: Convince my frugal self that spending money on all this isn't a waste.

House: Driveway. Can't get any of my cars in or out of the garage. They're all too low for the shoddy driveway. So really, makes all of the above pointless.

So to summarize: I'll do none of this.

ooohhhh carters customs stuff, i want to see it when you get it.  perhaps we'll finally have to get together

6 hours ago, Yeahloh95 said:

yes bmr on both  , I have had them a while just wanted all the parts before I took it apart , yes do headers along with k member my kooks were a pain took 8 hours

Is the K something that can be done on jackstands (I know with enough jacks anything is possible)... or should I just pay to have it done lol?

11 hours ago, Psychorugby said:

Is the K something that can be done on jackstands (I know with enough jacks anything is possible)... or should I just pay to have it done lol?

you have to support the engine and trans somehow I just think that would be easier on a lift than jack stands

2 hours ago, Yeahloh95 said:

you have to support the engine and trans somehow I just think that would be easier on a lift than jack stands

Yep... paying someone.  The more I think about it, the less I want to take the top half apart to put the hoist on the motor.

• Like 1

I have a buddy with a lift but his Shelby is on  it right now getting a 9 inch and custom driveshaft

• Like 1