Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

Number Tew

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I hope you are all able to spend time with your families.  And of course, I hope your families provide an innumerable amount of Mustang related gifts.

Be safe!

• Like 1

Merry Christmas, Mr. Tew!

• Like 1

merry belated christmas everyone!

what'd you guys get?  anything good?  nothing for the mustang for me, although i did get an air cut-off tool and a dremel kit

On 12/26/2018 at 9:40 AM, Prokiller said:

merry belated christmas everyone!

what'd you guys get?  anything good?  nothing for the mustang for me, although i did get an air cut-off tool and a dremel kit

The boss got me a book called "How to talk with your cats about gun safety"

I must admit, it's quite funny.  And despite some of the over the top sort of patriotism jokes, the info is not bad if you replace cats with kids lol.

Also got a big "Mustang Evolution" five piece cohesive picture thingy.  We have to get it framed and hung up.

I surprisingly got a Tri Ax shifter for the Probe. Don't normally get car parts so it was a nice surprise. Some nice tools for the garage rounded out the day. Other than getting sick on Christmas day, it was a nice time 😎

Wife and family gave me:

Vision Kamado grill, various cooking accessories for the grill, a leaf blower the obligatory socks/boxers, rear weathertech floormat for the truck and a yeti cup 

what I bought myself:

18” PA10 gen 2, Corbeau FX1 seat + MM roll bar + x-pipe for the 95, a sling, two 20 rd mags + bore snake for my M1A lol

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Number Tews Boss Lady said:

I got a pressure washer to wash the Mustangs and Trans Am! and a book and a knife...

And a big gift certificate to a hair salon!  And foam gun (which came later!)

;)

• Like 2

I received a Kobalt sliding miter saw, a new creeper, a survival/throwing hatchet, 2 new coats, and the usual cash/gift cards.

What I got myself was 2 new RC planes, a Kobalt 24v cordless grinder, Stifflers "Fit" system for the Cobra, a black Hurst pistol grip shift handle with switch for the '93, and new tires for the Danger Ranger.

Edited by RedTwilight
  • Like 1