Venom351R

I need help deciding on a set of wheels.

yeah what are those? Not my taste but they look nice

Rob the FR's look nice on yours! I found a place that has them in stock just hope they are still there when I go to order them.

Edited by Venom351R

I found a place that has them in stock just hope they are still there when I go to order them.

CJ's usually says 5-7 days on shipping, but it usually takes about 2 weeks. This is nothing against CJ, as they are waiting on the manufacturer to make the wheels, I think. Mine were shipped as soon as CJ's got the wheels in stock, and I want to say it was about 10 days before they got them. I got the tires 2 days after ordering them, so I had a nice stack of new tires to stare at and no wheels to mount them on. LOL

shipping time wont matter as much to me just as long as they have them and or can get them. I wont even be buying tires for the wheels until after its up for the winter anyway so they wont even be mounted until the spring.

They look like SSR GT3s. I'm still trying to make up my mind about them, spokes might be a tough too skinny.

Yah I was gonna say definitely ssr. I actually can't really stand them. Idk what it is but I'm not a fan

shipping time wont matter as much to me just as long as they have them and or can get them. I wont even be buying tires for the wheels until after its up for the winter anyway so they wont even be mounted until the spring.

I don't know this thing you call "winter storage". :rockon:

Those are pretty sick, what are they?

They are SSR GT3 copies. They're AZA Z1s Staggered 18x9 & 18x10. Kinda wish I wouldve kept them, but I couldnt afford tires lol

They look like SSR GT3s. I'm still trying to make up my mind about them, spokes might be a tough too skinny.

I love those things, they look sweet on new edge cars, idk on SN95s. Heres the only car I saw with them at Mustang week, though I think these were 19s and are actual SSRs. Honestly the AZAs look better

2da1cfdd.jpg

Edited by RockinHrse_98

They are SSR GT3 copies. They're AZA Z1s Staggered 18x9 & 18x10. Kinda wish I wouldve kept them, but I couldnt afford tires lol

I love those things, they look sweet on new edge cars, idk on SN95s. Heres the only car I saw with them at Mustang week, though I think these were 19s and are actual SSRs. Honestly the AZAs look better

2da1cfdd.jpg

Those would be something I'd put on my Capri for my "street/show" wheels. I think it's boxy enough that those would look great on it, like the New Edge SN95's. 18x9/10 are perfect, I'll have to see if I can locate some.

As far as tires go, I got some fairly cheap ones. Sumitomo HTR-Z II's. $148 each, for 285/35ZR18's and I think it was $142 each for the 275/35ZR18's. Picked up 2 of each. I love the tread pattern and they stick pretty well.

Those would be something I'd put on my Capri for my "street/show" wheels. I think it's boxy enough that those would look great on it, like the New Edge SN95's. 18x9/10 are perfect, I'll have to see if I can locate some.

As far as tires go, I got some fairly cheap ones. Sumitomo HTR-Z II's. $148 each, for 285/35ZR18's and I think it was $142 each for the 275/35ZR18's. Picked up 2 of each. I love the tread pattern and they stick pretty well.

Dang man, didn't know they were that cheap lol. oh well now I know

Dang man, didn't know they were that cheap lol. oh well now I know

It's all good. I did a lot of "window shopping" before I finally plunked down the cash for new wheels. I wanted to make sure that tires were going to be affordable for me. Going wider than a 285mm width is not cheap, though. Tires double in price, as soon as you jump to a 295. So, I'll probably drop back down to a 265 on the front, when it's time to get tires again, so I can have a little more definition of size difference between the front and rear.