• Announcements

• Bullitt

New Theme Added   08/01/2017

Just added a new theme, let us know what you think and let us know if there are any issues with the color. Logo is still a work in progress. 
JoshHooten

Whats In Your Arsenal

Here is most of my collection. The AR is a Smith & Wesson M&P-15X with Eotech XPS2 and Aimpoint 3X magnifier. Handguns are all Sig Sauer...P220 Carry, P229 in 9mm, and 1911 TACOPS. Not pictured is my grandfather's old Mossberg 152 .22 LR circa 1950.

ar.jpg

sigs.jpg

my current pistol is a Glock 22 gen4 .40cal i love it

20120519_124258.jpg

20120519_145628.jpg

i had a stainless springfield 199-A1 loaded but sold it(like a retard) yes those are sweetarts lol

20120314_201251.jpg

Springfield XDM & XD both 40

XD3.jpg

XDM mags

XD8.jpg

590A1

590A1c.jpg

AR15 with a borrowed upper. Mine is getting a couple of kinks worked out

post-473-13881839393403_thumb.jpg

I will get some pictures up soon, I use my guns for hunting and long distance targets

Remington 887 Nitro Mag

and my most recent Savage Axis .308

I just starting getting enough money to buy guns lol poor college kid problems are gone

Glock 30S.  Trying to get my CCW in Florida.

I4vRE9k.jpg

I4z3MJB.jpg

Sig Sauer P229 DAK .40 S&W with night sights

Smith & Wesson .357

Ruhm .357

Remington model 1917 with Parker & Hale rear sights

Remington 870 Wingmaster 12ga

Remington 870 Express Magnum 12ga

Red Ryder carbine action two hundred shot range model air rifle

Sig Sauer P229 DAK .40 S&W with night sights

Smith & Wesson .357

Ruhm .357

Remington model 1917 with Parker & Hale rear sights

Remington 870 Wingmaster 12ga

Remington 870 Express Magnum 12ga

Red Ryder carbine action two hundred shot range model air rifle

wait....you from Riverview?  How come I never knew that.  Riverview here as well...stationed in CA but yea

LWRCi M6 IC SPR

-14.7 spiral fluted barrel

-eotech xps2-2

-eotech fts 3x magnifier

-magpul foregrip

f1965c8e5d4291a95881d7d868e897cd.jpg

885bfddf1d126d2caa74491f6738bad1.jpg

5e49766d01f9feccc4aa4426e9acf966.jpg

Kahr arms CW45

ATI 1911 commander size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glock 30S.  Trying to get my CCW in Florida.

I4z3MJB.jpg

how did i miss this?   Is that just painted on or etched somehow?

Went shooting over my lunch break.... not the worst way to spend a lunch hour.

LWRCi.jpg

i need more guns in my life..

Me too.  I had to pick one expensive hobby though.

I just started getting into it as of last year since prior I lived in NJ and dont have family really into it.

I mean 1 brother was a Sarc attached to a seal unit and then a security contractor in Iraq and such.. But he doesnt really do the whole public gun thing at home. But it hasnt come up either so I guess I could ask him for some training.

Only have an XDM - 9mm and an 870 SuperMag 12 GA.

Next up I think my first AR will be the new Springfield Saint with floating rail. I dont want to have my first AR be super gungho with mods and whatnot, or super duper expensive, but I dont want cheap. This gun while some may not agree will give me a good gun with some mods. But it will allow me to get used to the gun and see for future what I do and do not like and can change and mod it more or start to think of what the next one should have. 

I built a couple ARs for my family this last year and a couple for myself. I built my dad and AR10 for fathers day (Don't recommend that lol) AR15s are fun to build though.

I want to build a can-cannon and a .458 socom AR. Already have the lowers just need to buy the uppers.

On 6/28/2017 at 0:53 PM, Shifty said:

I just started getting into it as of last year since prior I lived in NJ and dont have family really into it.

I mean 1 brother was a Sarc attached to a seal unit and then a security contractor in Iraq and such.. But he doesnt really do the whole public gun thing at home. But it hasnt come up either so I guess I could ask him for some training.

Only have an XDM - 9mm and an 870 SuperMag 12 GA.

Next up I think my first AR will be the new Springfield Saint with floating rail. I dont want to have my first AR be super gungho with mods and whatnot, or super duper expensive, but I dont want cheap. This gun while some may not agree will give me a good gun with some mods. But it will allow me to get used to the gun and see for future what I do and do not like and can change and mod it more or start to think of what the next one should have. 

The saint got outstanding reviews.  If I were buying an out of the box AR right now that would be one I would consider, or a piston operated sig.  I almost bought the Ruger takedown AR, piston operated and free floating rail.  It also got really good reviews.

Yea everyone that has tested it has said great things so far. And that was the one without the free float rail

IMG_9957.JPG

Picked up a new full sized handgun, FN FNX-45 Tactical.  Still waiting to really shoot the thing and also pick out a nice RMR to run on it to compliment my LWRCi AR.

34919129464_a6a2b8c6e4_b.jpg

Edited by Lanter

On 7/1/2017 at 4:23 PM, Number Tew said:

Tell us what it is!

The same homebrewed AR I've had for several years but I recently swapped to a free floated rail and bought a bipod for target shooting.

17 hours ago, Lanter said:

Picked up a new full sized handgun, FN FNX-45 Tactical.  Still waiting to really shoot the thing and also pick out a nice RMR to run on it to compliment my LWRCi AR.

34919129464_a6a2b8c6e4_b.jpg

I'm interested in how you like it after some time passes. I'm in the market for a new .45 to replace my old Ruger P97. My initial thought is a Glock 21 because it's familiar territory for me. My second though is a Walther PPQ but I'm trying to keep an open mind.

I got a straw, it's shoots spitwads and peas. 

Its pretty lethal. ?

3 hours ago, Evilcw311 said:

I got a straw, it's shoots spitwads and peas. 

Its pretty lethal. ?

I'll see your straw and raise you a pack of rubber bands!

3 hours ago, RedTwilight said:

I'll see your straw and raise you a pack of rubber bands!

I'll see your rubber bands and raise ya a sling shot!!!

;-)

Kimber Gold Combat II Limited Edition

#883 of 1000

Heckler & Koch USP45 with my Glock 19

On 6/30/2017 at 1:47 PM, White95 said:

IMG_9957.JPG

Galveston

Moved the scope forward some, the bipod back some and replaced the wobbly Magpul MOE stock with a standard, 6 position stock. It had no effect. 

On 7/13/2017 at 9:21 AM, White95 said:

Kimber Gold Combat II Limited Edition

#883 of 1000

36673444955_29e46ebeb9_b.jpg

36627319786_8c77982ed0_b.jpg

On 8/21/2017 at 10:46 AM, White95 said:

Heckler & Koch USP45 with my Glock 19

35838473694_842235a052_b.jpg

On 8/21/2017 at 10:49 AM, White95 said:

Moved the scope forward some, the bipod back some and replaced the wobbly Magpul MOE stock with a standard, 6 position stock. It had no effect. 

You were having trouble with the Magpul stock being wobbly?  That's weird.  I love mine, incredibly tight.

The good ol H and K to Glock side by side.  You can tell who actually cares about what their guns look like :)

Love the Kimber. Absolutely gorgeous.

Glocks just remind me of old video games where you had "Pistol" and "Revolver" and "Shotgun" - a big rectangle.

Oh boy... I just found this thread. I will reserve this post for a later pic spamming...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Number Tew said:

You were having trouble with the Magpul stock being wobbly?  That's weird.  I love mine, incredibly tight.

The good ol H and K to Glock side by side.  You can tell who actually cares about what their guns look like :)

Love the Kimber. Absolutely gorgeous.

Glocks just remind me of old video games where you had "Pistol" and "Revolver" and "Shotgun" - a big rectangle.

Yes, it's been several years since I built the gun but it's possible that a milspec buffer tube and comspec stock somehow got paired up. (or vice versa) The Magpul stock and on my Colt is rock solid in comparison. 

The USP is the best shooting pistol I've ever owned. The fit and finish are superb and it's just something I could rant/rave over for hours. While my Glock might not be a beauty queen, which is apparent next to the HK, it will still kill you. :)

The Kimber... It still engorges my nether regions..

• Like 1