kennyGT

Orlando area so where we meeting up?

oldtown is full of rice and old people with polished motor parts that claim 400hp on everything...
Whatever with all that other rice stuff. I want to go to enjoy the place. Fuck it, I'll claim 500hp from my 2v N/A.

Also, I can't do the 26th as I will be in Halloween Horror Nights that evening.

I wount be there for the rice or old dudes ill be there for the SN's and to meet new people, the rice will be entertainment.
Wish we could meet/race...

Heads up and ass kickin! Using Tapatalk 2

seems like a night of good entertainment and some call outs of the so called 400hp cars bwahahahahahahhhaa!!!

Haha what else would we do besides going some where for food?

I think Tew's idea about the Grand prix in orlando would be awesome , fun competition between all of us dead in the middle of orlando. I guess anything works, My main focus of the thread was to create a meet that some or most can go to frequently, as in our own place of meeting.

I are a smarty pants.

Old town does have entertainment. Some go-karts, arcade, rides, food. been a while.

But this guy is in tight wad money saving mode to paint this turd.

Frank, he wants me to take him down, despite his arguments otherwise.

I are a smarty pants.

Old town does have entertainment. Some go-karts, arcade, rides, food. been a while.

But this guy is in tight wad money saving mode to paint this turd.

Frank, he wants me to take him down, despite his arguments otherwise.

^^ this guy....

I think Tew's idea about the Grand prix in orlando would be awesome , fun competition between all of us dead in the middle of orlando. I guess anything works, My main focus of the thread was to create a meet that some or most can go to frequently, as in our own place of meeting.

I agree it would be cool to have like a biweekly event where we all meet up i think BWW would be our best bet. Good food, Good entertainment, and thats where the good meets used to be before all the stupid people who did burnouts got everyone kicked out..

I agree it would be cool to have like a biweekly event where we all meet up i think BWW would be our best bet. Good food, Good entertainment, and thats where the good meets used to be before all the stupid people who did burnouts got everyone kicked out..

I'm not trying to be selfish but the newest bww near celebration/ my side of town is not occupied by a meet it's on formosa gardens in kissimmee not to mention there is a "play area" very close by.

I'm not trying to be selfish but the newest bww near celebration/ my side of town is not occupied by a meet it's on formosa gardens in kissimmee not to mention there is a "play area" very close by.

hes so nice, to think of the people who have kids...........

Karting place doesn't sound bad. As long as it is an entertaining evening. I will be with the wife and all and it should be vacation worthy considering I would be coming from Sarasota.

I wouldnt be opposed to that.. but we really need a list of everyone whos coming and where they live..

Karting place doesn't sound bad. As long as it is an entertaining evening. I will be with the wife and all and it should be vacation worthy considering I would be coming from Sarasota.

It is a blast especially with a big group but with that price it cant be an every week thing, atleast for me..

yea lets get a roll call for area and city for example, I'm in Davenport more specifically Four corners area. also days off? might help form something for everyone. for instances im open from Monday to Thursday. how about everyone else????

My girlfriend, is a manager at the world of beer in clermont. Now i know it isn't the closest for everyone but what if we were able to set-up some sort of discount there and parking along the patio? would you guys be interested?

My girlfriend, is a manager at the world of beer in clermont. Now i know it isn't the closest for everyone but what if we were able to set-up some sort of discount there and parking along the patio? would you guys be interested?

BEEEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!! YES!

:drinktothat:

My car would blow up before it made it to clermont ;p

dude, its a v6????