kennyGT

Orlando area so where we meeting up?

My girlfriend, is a manager at the world of beer in clermont. Now i know it isn't the closest for everyone but what if we were able to set-up some sort of discount there and parking along the patio? would you guys be interested?

If it wasnt so far id be down.

lmao, this thread is like pulling teeth.....its gonna have to be orlando somewhere, even orlando/kissimmee border area???

Lmao Im going to take the bull by the horns and come up with a meeting place and days/times so we can get this going.

lol fuck it meet at my house there is one here everyday anyways

everday.jpg

Id be down haha but that wouldnt be practical for an every week sort of thing

lmao, my neighborhood is mustang central

It really is lmao

Okay guys heres what i have so far:

4 Rivers, Wild side bar and grill, tilted kilt, Buffalo wild wings. (this would be for the weekly or bi weekly meet say saturdays at 7pm) Then every month we do one big event such as go carts or old town or a cruise or something. Thats what i came up with in 5 minutes, so give me some feed back so we can get this going =P

4rivers in winter garden is a good spot. there is a wild side and a bww right across the street from each other about 5 minutes from old town which are also good spots, as most of the other bww's have meets already there. tilted kilt there is a meet already there. I cant do weekends on a weekly or bi weekly cause i work, it seems like a few of us have wednesdays off? could do events on weekends and weekly/bi weekly on weekdays?

i have off mon-thurs.

330cube has off weds thurs and sunday

dohc is available Wednesdays i think

and my buddy(green mustang in picture) is off wednesday too

anyone else???

Edited by kennyGT

I work till 8 on wednesdays

anyone against doing at like 9 or 10?

how this buffalo wild wings, it's right near I-4

3099 Formosa Gardens Boulevard

Kissimmee, FL 34747

i been to this one a few times there is no meets over here at all

Edited by kennyGT

anyone against doing at like 9 or 10?

how this buffalo wild wings, it's right near I-4

3099 Formosa Gardens Boulevard

Kissimmee, FL 34747

i been to this one a few times there is no meets over here at all

Thats about an 45 mins away from us is there one thats a bit closer? If not this may work.

Thats about an 45 mins away from us is there one thats a bit closer? If not this may work.

there is one on i drive? but it's congested so i picked this one just in case someone gets a lil froggy there is alot more places to play.

there is one on i drive? but it's congested so i picked this one just in case someone gets a lil froggy there is alot more places to play.

Yeah there is i wouldnt go to that one as you said to congested.. Umm so is BWW the choice? If so ill get a listing of them and we can choose one.

there is one in kissimmee osceola and michigan not too bad of a drive for me like 45mins but that one has a huge honda meet there too and attracts attention from kpd i think.

i dont believe it would be the same night we meet??? but im personally open to anything.....

waterford is pretty far like like hour and change, plus i would like to find a place where there isn't another meet already, less attention that way, and more focus on our meet.

The meet moved from there it is now down the street and is on tuesdays anyway. But that is quite far i say lets find a place thats about 35 mins from everyone (if possible).

there is one in kissimmee osceola and michigan not too bad of a drive for me like 45mins but that one has a huge honda meet there too and attracts attention from kpd i think.

As long as we eat and then hang out or vise versa your fine. The cops just dont want any burning out or racing.

i dont believe it would be the same night we meet??? but im personally open to anything.....

Only way to tell is some one drive out on the day were supposed to meet and see.

You have to speak spanish to prder your food there... Fast cars, kennygt, 330cubegt, dohcgt in that order.

Heads up and ass kickin! Using Tapatalk 2

all these screen names and i'm the only one with a GT LOLOLOLOL.

I think we should do a bi-weekly meet and until we are for sure on location first one do at osceola bww, and the next meet at the kissimmee one, by old town. See which we like better? October 10th? or October 17th???? 10th only seems better cause bi-weekly you would have have 2 meets per month..

all these screen names and i'm the only one with a GT LOLOLOLOL.

I think we should do a bi-weekly meet and until we are for sure on location first one do at osceola bww, and the next meet at the kissimmee one, by old town. See which we like better? October 10th? or October 17th???? 10th only seems better cause bi-weekly you would have have 2 meets per month..

i technically have a gt...........