kennyGT

Orlando area so where we meeting up?

I love how I suggested...and it just totally went to shit.

Thanks for bring the thread back to life, but when i made it, the point was for a continuous meet on the weekdays just cause most of the people i know on the forum have weekdays off, just seems easier.

Thanks for bring the thread back to life, but when i made it, the point was for a continuous meet on the weekdays just cause most of the people i know on the forum have weekdays off, just seems easier.

Yes this is what i think would be cool a weekly meet or atleast bi weekly but its like pulling teeth to get people to commit to something.. We just need to do something and it can change later on lol

Mario frank when you wanna do BWW??? this wednesday or next? my bro with the silver Fuel slut stang will come out and possibly danny[green GT] so that will be 5 of us

Oh we dont get an invite? =P lol jk But i do wanna see that fuel slut stang =P

Oh we dont get an invite? =P lol jk But i do wanna see that fuel slut stang =P

invite is to anyone who wants to go, but it just seems like everyone is all over the place.

hahaha the fuel slut stang was just a term for frank to remember which car it was. It was in the for sale section for a long time so anyone on the forum should know which it was

invite is to anyone who wants to go, but it just seems like everyone is all over the place.

hahaha the fuel slut stang was just a term for frank to remember which car it was. It was in the for sale section for a long time so anyone on the forum should know which it was

Haha is this meeting a for sure thing? And yeah i believe i remember which one it is not completely sure though.

Haha is this meeting a for sure thing? And yeah i believe i remember which one it is not completely sure though.

yea i was hanging with dohcgt yesterday at world of beer in clermont and we are set on doing one at bww on osceola parkway on wednesday time is not cause i hear the bww closes early? so that needs to be confirmed aswell

yea i was hanging with dohcgt yesterday at world of beer in clermont and we are set on doing one at bww on osceola parkway on wednesday time is not cause i hear the bww closes early? so that needs to be confirmed aswell

Only thing i see being an issue is parking.

That BWW has a latin night the other night while my rents were there an pd they had a $10 cover charge to get in if you were under 18 and the turned the lights down and had a DJ and people were dancing like its a night club.. Needless to say my parents were pissed as they ate dinner in the dark and listened to daddy yankee... So if we go on latin night I,will stab u

Heads up and ass kickin! Using Tapatalk 2

stab is white person talk. if he said cut or shank then that'd be the mexicant in him :rofl:

ricans stab.....west side story duhhhhhhh. mexicans were not even allowed in back then. rican women always gonna stab somebody, or cut ya.

white people, will shoot ya, always have always will....they gotz mo monies< lolz