kennyGT

Orlando area so where we meeting up?

We also have some new people that have moved here (not on the forums) that I know of. We can try to get them.

Alex, I won't allow you to see my car until its painted,

:Iamnotworthy:

We also have some new people that have moved here (not on the forums) that I know of. We can try to get them.

Alex, I won't allow you to see my car until its painted,

:Iamnotworthy:

If its like that I should even drive my car, my paint is garbage clear is chipping and it's flat yellow in some places. :-)

I get out of work at 11pm,my car looks like poop though, driving on turnpike the oil filler tube and cap fell off so i got a rag in there till monday oil stains all over the motor

lmao wtf??? how did this happen?

Thats cool every time i drive my car more clear flys off lmao

and ^ THIS!!!! ask kenny mine is the worse!!

lmao wtf??? how did this happen?

and ^ THIS!!!! ask kenny mine is the worse!!

when i met up with Eric last Tuesday to give him a nitrous plate we popped my hood and it was gone. Oil all over the passenger valve cover lol stuck a rag in there have to add oil today was ticking a lil this morning> I'll sort it out Monday while i reassemble danny's green gt lol

and yea DOHC's is worse.

Frank i hear you're scared to come out. Something about you don't wanna show people what a real slowvalve looks like. :D:o Gangnam STYLE!

I dont think yours can be worse then mine.. lmao

yes, yes it is.....

hahha there is no way...

yes waylol

Idk if I can make it...

douche

Heads up and ass kickin! Using Tapatalk 2

when i met up with Eric last Tuesday to give him a nitrous plate we popped my hood and it was gone. Oil all over the passenger valve cover lol stuck a rag in there have to add oil today was ticking a lil this morning> I'll sort it out Monday while i reassemble danny's green gt lol

and yea DOHC's is worse.

Frank i hear you're scared to come out. Something about you don't wanna show people what a real slowvalve looks like. :D:o Gangnam STYLE!

and lmao!!!!^^^^^^^SLOW^^^