Tony

from 20's to 18's

Watch Tony blow us all away and post a pic of his vert on 15" Pro Stars.
hahaha, complete opposite ends of the spectrum! maybe i'll throw some 13" reverse knock off daytons on it...huh? watchya know bout that

Thanks, it's definitely a love/hate thing. A lot of folks don't like the compound window (bubble glass) in the 83-86 cars, but it's something that grows on you. I love mine, I couldn't think of getting rid of it. I have, but ..... I love the car a lot, and my wife would like to see me finish it, so she said it stays.

Nice! What BS wheels do you have?

Lol really couldn't tell you. They're bbs rk plasmas but even with the 335s I could probably stock another half an inch back there.

on a side note, anyone ever sold anything on craiglist? is it free to post stuff for sale on there?

Yah its just a pain to deal with tire kickers and people who just want to low ball the fuck out of you

Lol really couldn't tell you. They're bbs rk plasmas but even with the 335s I could probably stock another half an inch back there.
ohhhh, bbs wheels lol. thought he was saying your wheels are bs, lol!

i think most think i dislike 18's and wanted 20's just to say i have 20's, lol! 20's arent baller wheels anymore and havent been in years. i just thought with the scale of the car and body kit that 20's fit right. but overtime they do tend to look tall from certain angles. and it's a biatch to have to fn drive on pins and needles all the time, lol! this is what i'm wanting as far as stance and wheel size/width. good look!!!

69564466-6C20-48DC-9A91-2205C1AD4F31-3540-000005144F72579B.jpg

just different wheels. more simple design...

These would look sick.

Too bad its like $2500 for a set.

yea ccw's are def on the pricey side, lol! but these to me are such a classic good looking timeless wheel that i will work into the scheme of things and be sooooooooo glad i spent the $$.

ccw_505a.jpg

:headbang:

^thanks rob! i gotta rite that shit down, lol! i've googled a shit load of different 315's on 10" rims and i think i need an 11" wide rim. that would sit perfect. and the backspacing on the ccw wheels in the pic look just right. so all i gotta do is figure out the backspacing on the ccw's from that pic, and then a nice wheel that looks good but not as high as those fn ccw wheels, lol

You dont figure out back spacing according to pics off the net. You go out to your car and take actual measurements according to where you want your wheels to sit.

You dont figure out back spacing according to pics off the net. You go out to your car and take actual measurements according to where you want your wheels to sit.
LMAO!!!!

when you've body dropped and bagged a dozen cars and trucks, backspacing and offsets become your middle name, lol! i was saying i'm going to try to find out the backspacing on those exact wheels on that exact car on svtprformance, lol. not just go off the internet pic :)

Tony, there's a set of sp500's on SVTperformance right now. 18x11 and 18x9. kinda pricey but will take your car to the next level

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/wheels-tires-259/874089-ccw-sp500s-sale.html

hahaha, i have looked at that same post a thousand times, lol! i have to sell these wheels and hopefully get a thousand outta them. i posted an add on craigslist last night and i'm going to meet a guy from southern ohio tomorrow that's offering me $900....i'm going to have him meet me here so he can actually see them on my car and tell him i need $1000 or gtfo, lol! he is putting them on a 94 5.0 with a saleen b/k. once he see'e how they look in person i think he will gladly take them for a grand. remember it's 6 fn wheel's and tires....how often do you get 2 spares with tires, lol...

if i sell these this weekend i'm going to offer homeboy $3,000 for those, even though he says $3200 firm, lol! he will take it!

Edited by tony