Sign in to follow this  
Ferocious

Pure Muscle Photo Blog

i wanna see a side shot of that biatch!! so can anyone just register and post pic of their car on this? i checked it out, some sick cars fo sho :)

mmm....dam man!

242.jpg

ferocious makin it hard for me to get rid of these 20's and not keepin 'em and stancing this fucker, lol!!!!!!!

every so often i come across a car that just speaks to me, lol! this fugin thing is SCREAMING! mmm....shit

252.jpg

These are my dads 67 & 66 fairlanes. White 67 had a 302 w/c4 and is now getting set up out of a 93 cobra. Yellow 66 has a 390 w/4-speed.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

post-124-13881836424278_thumb.jpg

post-124-13881836424813_thumb.jpg

post-124-13881836425829_thumb.jpg

post-124-13881836426943_thumb.jpg

Thought this was a "post muscle cars" thread. My bad. When i figure out how to remove i will do so lmao...

These are my dads 67 & 66 fairlanes. White 67 had a 302 w/c4 and is now getting set up out of a 93 cobra. Yellow 66 has a 390 w/4-speed.

sexy rides!!

That fox is sick, the srt8 needs a wheel makeover......
he's prolly not gonna want to run 17" bullits!

his rear tire could be a tad wider but other than that! DON"T TOUCH IT!!

reminds me of all the ridiculous imports and crazy camber.....muscle cars should not look like that!!

nothing wrong with bullitts, one of the only wheel styles that have stood the test of time.

i'm that guy that can dig all kinds of customs. someone could prolly pull off tubbed and big and little's ont that srt :dunno:

you think a 20 is too big even on that srt? gtfo!

that style wheel in a 18-19 with more tire and low stance would be perfect......but thats my opinion.

and your opinion is spot on. massive wheels have no advantages performance-wise and decrease drivability. no thank you.

i'm that guy that can dig all kinds of customs. someone could prolly pull off tubbed and big and little's ont that srt :dunno:

you think a 20 is too big even on that srt? gtfo!

more tire in the rear mo betta!! if i had an srt8, it would not be for stanceing stunting or whatever the f*ck!

muscle car=racecar=performance....

i would slammmm the fuuuuk out of it on 20-22" wheels and realize it's not gonna compete in any track competition, lol!

The wheels on the SRT look bigger than 20" to me, I like it personally. Would I run wheels that big? No, but I still think it looks badass.

Don't forget that OEM SRT-8 wheels are 20" to begin with... I think 18" would be too small on that car personally. Big car with big wheel wells...

22x10 and 22x12. and slick as hell!:nod:

i just like a little more tire to protect my lip, not stick out and cambered all to hell....sorry

my apologies to op........the muscle blog is sweet.

yea the whole wheel lip sticking out from the tire is kinda fugly. but how it sits and the actual size and style of the wheel is pretty sharp to me. but thats just my type of look, not everybody likes the same shit.

carry on :whistle:

Its nearly useless as a car but it looks amazing.

Misspelled while on the crapper via my Droid Razr

Charger looks like hammered dog shit...
:blah:

I guess I am the only one who REALLY hates that charger and literally wants to kill the owner for doing that to a car..

I guess I am the only one who REALLY hates that charger and literally wants to kill the owner for doing that to a car..
lol, no i'm pretty sure every other person here (besides myself) hates not only the car but the owner of it too, lol!

i like alot of different styles and customs, stanced cars are a whole different level of customs that only those who do it understand....just like most of you that are strictly track cars or nothing, lol....they are stance or nothing....they actually learn to drive a certain way not to destroy the car the same way you guys would drive a certain way to get the best 1/4 mile time :)

it's just a different ball game...dont see the reason to actually hate the owners...just not a fan or not your cup of tea but HATE is a pretty disturbing emotion to feel about any kinda custom car, lol!! uuurrrrr!

thi charger could simply use a tad bit wider rear tire and a simple single compressor, 3 gallon tank, and 1/4" air line bag setup and the car would be just as functional as any other street car....

Edited by tony

Not trying to start a flamewar or bashing fest, but I see the stance "thing" as a more JDM or kraut thing, not really something that belongs in the Muscle car world. And both JDM and kraut stuff is something that makes me want to murder the owner everytime I see it.

With a wider set of tires on that charger with the camber in factory specs or as close as possible I would look great. But people who run neg camber to sit the car lower are just dumb.

Heads up and ass kickin! Using Tapatalk 2

Opinions are like......

Misspelled while on the crapper via my Droid Razr

I follow your blog but I never get on mine anymore because I'm lazy lol.

I always loved fuckyeahfordmustang's blog. Actually, I'm gonna send her an invite to here! lol