V8POWA!

Lets See Your Rolling Shots!

Those shots are awesome yall! I wish I knew someone with a decent camera to take rolling shots of my car haha.

This is the only rolling pic I have of the 98. It was taken a few months ago by my buddy's gf during a mustang GTG we had. She took a lot of good pictures of bunch of cars that day.

IMG_0635-1.jpg

And a coupe I bought a few years back for a quick flip. It had nice black interior and that was the only thing I liked about it.

38.jpg

Guest mustang_gtchick

GOD! your cars are so stunning! i love that blue so much because its such a classy color yet its on such a badass SN

Thanks i didn't have the coupe long. I just bought it to resale and make a couple bucks. It was a good clean car for someone to build on but I didn't have to the time, space or money to build two cars at the same time.

nice shots! running with no hood is badass!

I only did it for the day. I was putting the blower back on for the Twin Cities Mustang Spring BBQ a couple years ago. Just didn't have time to put the hood back on, so I drove it to the show that way. Hood went on the next day for a photoshoot with a few other high end local cars (2nd pic).

My 82 GT....kinda rolling.

I had an '81 T Top black with the red stripe for my first Mustang - looked similar. I loved that thing. Hit a tree with it and bought an '82 as a parts car. Such cool cars. I wish I could find another in stock (or mostly) stock form to have.