Tony

which rims do ya guys like??

IMO those Saleens are a huge downgrade for your car. I would go <19"> CCW's and forget the rest. Your car looks good with 20" wheels so I think going to an 18" wheel would look terrible.

Sent from Space

honestly after seeing these wheels photoshopped in 18" i would fuckin puke if it came out like that in person. nothing about these pics motivates me to get either one of these wheels lol.

sorry for wasting your time fellas but i cant imagine slappin on some little ass 18's. almost talked myself into it after hearing every sn owner say 20's look horrible and are ghetto/baller wheels but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk 18's, lol. cant do it! :( thay look terrible IMO!! TERRIBLE

i just think my car requires a bigger wheel. 19's ehh, maybe but that's alot of $$ just to barely notice a 1/2" all around lol.

think i'm gonna do 20" ccw's out back, and 19" up front. only gotta get 2 new tires. the back needs a 20 imo and the front needs smaller than a 20. i'll be happy with that :) thanks for the input....

Are you considering changing the wheels to make the "haters" happy or do YOU want to change them?

If you like your current wheels, who gives a shit what anyone else thinks.

THIS^^ lol who gives a crap if anybody else likes it, be yourself! you get more respect that way. i give everybody a hard time, hating equally is what i do...its entertaining!!!!!!

but my vote is for ccw's 19x11 or 15x11 back and a 18 skinny front this is just me though lol...i love this look below

post-111-13881836562472_thumb.jpg

post-111-13881836563373_thumb.jpg

p.s. sorry everybody for showing a cheby....lol

Are you considering changing the wheels to make the "haters" happy or do YOU want to change them?

Haters gonna hate

haha, hell yea! i admit i take everything said about my car to heart with the quickness lmao. i used to go to meets and shows in my truck days and got tons of respect and awards...etc and this mustang scene has been kinda strange but i actually love the way the car looks and honestly see no difference in its performance. but i did hear alot of shit about them and thats what made me want different wheels but at the end of the day forums are just that, forums lol. my car my ideas and my $$ so fuck 'em :)

Good luck with your choice man. I know I don't like the way that looks but like everyone always says (including me) it is your car and do what makes you happy.

I will say that a setup like that might blend better with your kit and stance over that Cobra you posted.